IGNORED

Commodore 64 Game Cartridges

save2600

Apparently the Commodore Jedi Council HQ is in Washington state....."Dont bother with these little ones, Save2600, they're not worth your trouble, let me buy you a drink".......

**We all know how this little scene plays out. You'd probably be better off just sending me the carts and getting to keep your arm...**

The Force is strong with this one...

There's about 145 of 'em total, according to this list I found on the net.

Actually, there are 364 cartridges and counting... more are being discovered all the time.

Quite depressing. That's it, I'm only going to "collect" the ones I think I'll actually play. I'll make a list of my surplus here pretty soon. Top-Dog, Sean and another cat... PM me regarding making offers on the ones you already have a list of if you'd like...

That's it, I'm only going to "collect" the ones I think I'll actually play. I'll make a list of my surplus here pretty soon. Top-Dog, Sean and another cat... PM me regarding making offers on the ones you already have a list of if you'd like...

That's what I've done so far... just collect the C64 carts that I actually play. So far I've got about 70 in that list. I'm looking forward to seeing your surplus cart list... so send it over when it's ready via PM :)

That's it, I'm only going to "collect" the ones I think I'll actually play. I'll make a list of my surplus here pretty soon. Top-Dog, Sean and another cat... PM me regarding making offers on the ones you already have a list of if you'd like...

That's what I've done so far... just collect the C64 carts that I actually play. So far I've got about 70 in that list. I'm looking forward to seeing your surplus cart list... so send it over when it's ready via PM :)

Hey! I was first in line with Jedi mind tricks! :D

Hey! I was first in line with Jedi mind tricks! :D

No no. You put on your psychic hat, I'm the one who used the Jedi mind trick on him :)

I know that you two think you feel the force flowing through you; but I am the one making you feel that way to give you a false sense of confidence. Search your feelings, you this to be true........Bring all your cartridges and we will rule the galaxy side by side by side.

Besides, honestly, I dont even have one cart and I gotta wait on a freakin' 1541 in order to do anything.

I know that you two think you feel the force flowing through you; but I am the one making you feel that way to give you a false sense of confidence. Search your feelings, you this to be true........Bring all your cartridges and we will rule the galaxy side by side by side.

Besides, honestly, I dont even have one cart and I gotta wait on a freakin' 1541 in order to do anything.

I can give you a C64 cart... then you can be one of the cool kids like us :lol: