IGNORED

ORDERS ARE READY!- ATARI 2600 NTSC Bouncing Baby Bunnies

Wonder007

Hello All,

At this time, I will start accepting orders for the unreleased Atari 2600 NTSC Bouncing Baby Bunnies. You can get some more information by clicking the following link:

http://www.atariprotos.com/2600/software/bouncingbabybunnies/bouncingbabybunnies.htm

BTW, check out the following on what is being offered....

post-6286-126214344703_thumb.jpg

cool, huh???!?!?!?!

At this time, there will be 60 copies made...... 50 (copy #1 - #50) CIB's using Telesys shells and 10 (#51 - #60) cart and manuals sets only using regular Atari shells. The CIB copy will be between $80 to $85 NOT including shipping and the manual and cart only set (at this time, copy #51 to #60...the numeration can change) will be between $45 to $50. If I need to make more, I will change the numeration where I will use lower #'s to fill out CIB's if I get more requests. The game will be completed between February and March and you will be billed once the game is ready to be shipped.

If you want to order a copy of the game, please POST IT on this thread. In addition, please let me know what OPTION you are interested in. The following are the OPTIONS:

OPTIONS:

#1- CIB (Cart, Instruction Manual and Box) or OPTION #2- Cart and Instructions only.

Remember, OPTION #1 is going to be between $80 to $85 plus shipping and OPTION #2 will be between $45 to $50 plus shipping. For those who will be sending a Telesys cart, please PM me separately and I will talk to you about how I will credit you and shipping procedures. Remember, the Telesys carts must be squared and not have the Apollo logo on the back of the cart as some Telesys squared carts have the Apollo logo on it.

A list of confirmed orders will be posted periodically on this post

Thanks for your interest.....I hope you enjoy the game once you get it. If you have any questions, please PM me.

Thanks,

- Wonder007

--------------- ORDER CONFIRMATIONS AS OF 1/18/10 at 12:30 AM PDT----------------

CIB with Telesys cart (OPTION #1)

1 Wonder007 (COVERED)

2 Art Contest Winner (COVERED)

3 Project Member (COVERED)

4 litig8r (PAID)

5 Rick Weis (COVERED)

6 AtariRx (CREDIT APPLIED for one Telesys cart)- (PAID)

7 seanhq (PAID)

8 Godzilla (PAID)

9 Marc Oberhauser (PAID)

10 phaxda (CREDIT APPLIED for one Telesys cart- (PAID)

11 iglesd (PAID)

12 piper (PAID)

13 dwh (PAID)

14 black dog (CREDIT APPLIED for one Telesys cart- (PAID)

15 Rolenta (PAID)

16 chuys450 (PAID)

17 cx2k (PAID)

18 cx2k (PAID)

19 ntavio (PAID)

20 cowprintdog (PAID)

21 Frostbite Bailey (PAID)

22 CincYnoti (PAID)

23 Mayhem (CREDIT APPLIED for one Telesys cart)- (PAID)

24 CebusCapucinis (PAID)

25 toymailman (CREDIT APPLIED for five Telesys carts- (PAID)

26 TrekMD (PAID)

27 legeek (CREDIT APPLIED for one Telesys cart- (PAID)

28 98PaceCar (PAID)

29 remowilliams (PAID)

30 combat16 (PAID)

31 DeusExMachina (PAID)

32 zodiacprime (PAID)

33 swlovinist (PAID)

34 atarinut76 (PAID)

35 DreamTR (PAID)

36 cvga (PAID)

37 cmart604 (PAID)

38 coreycorey2000 (PAID)

39 lucifershalo (CREDIT APPLIED for two Telesys carts)- (PAID)

40 bfstats (PAID)

41 hex65000 (PAID)

42 iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin (PAID)

43 ianoid (CREDIT APPLIED for two Telesys carts- (PAID)

44 purenergy (PAID)

45 purenergy (Jeff)- (PAID)

46 Marco (PAID)

47 PingvinBlueJeans (PAID)

48 rmaerz (PAID)

49 Lee Krueger (CREDIT APPLIED for TRADE)- (WAITING FOR TRADE)

50 gambler172 (PAID)

Atari Shell Cart and Manual Only (Option #2)

51 Wonder007 (covered)

52 Lucky Man (PAID)

53 Godzilla (PAID)

54 jeffgamer (PAID)

55 scmor92

56 orangest (PAID)

57 toymailman (PAID)

58 Phantom (upgrade to CIB if it becomes available)

59 otaku

60 ziggystar

AS OF 1/19/11 11:45 pm PDT

If you see any mistakes on the above, please PM me. Thanks to those whom have confirmed their order(s). Thanks!!! :)

Hello All,

At this time, I will start accepting orders for the unreleased Atari 2600 NTSC Bouncing Baby Bunnies. You can get some more information by clicking the following link:

http://www.atariprotos.com/2600/software/bouncingbabybunnies/bouncingbabybunnies.htm

At this time, there will be 75 copies made...... 50 (copy #1 - #50) CIB's using Telesys shells and 25 (#51 - #75) cart and manuals sets only using regular Atari shells. The CIB copy will be between $80 to $85 NOT including shipping and the manual and cart only set (at this time, copy #51 to #75...the numeration can change) will be between $45 to $50. If I need to make more, I will change the numeration where I will use lower #'s to fill out CIB's if I get more requests. The game will be completed between February and March and you will be billed once the game is ready to be shipped.

If you want to order a copy of the game, please POST IT on this thread. In addition, please let me know what OPTION you are interested in. The following are the OPTIONS:

OPTIONS:

#1- CIB (Cart, Instruction Manual and Box) or OPTION #2- Cart and Instructions only.

Remember, OPTION #1 is going to be between $80 to $85 plus shipping and OPTION #2 will be between $45 to $50 plus shipping. For those who will be sending a Telesys cart, please PM me separately and I will talk to you about how I will credit you and shipping procedures. Remember, the Telesys carts must be squared and not have the Apollo logo on the back of the cart as some Telesys squared carts have the Apollo logo on it.

Thanks for your interest.....I hope you enjoy the game once you get it. If you have any questions, please PM me.

Thanks,

- Wonder007

Option 1 please

Thanks

Hello All,

At this time, there will be 75 copies made...... 50 (copy #1 - #50) CIB's using Telesys shells and 25 (#51 - #75) cart and manuals sets only using regular Atari shells. The CIB copy will be between $80 to $85 NOT including shipping and the manual and cart only set (at this time, copy #51 to #75...the numeration can change) will be between $45 to $50. If I need to make more, I will change the numeration where I will use lower #'s to fill out CIB's if I get more requests. The game will be completed between February and March and you will be billed once the game is ready to be shipped.

OPTIONS:

Thanks,

- Wonder007

Option 1 cib please. I also have a Telesys cart to send to you so I will shoot you a pm. Thanks.

For Iwan-Iwanowitsch-Goratschin:

Option #1: CIB copy with an authentic Telesys shell.

For Mayhem:

Option #1: CIB copy with an authentic Telesys shell.

We have 3AM in the morning here in Europe so I hope it's ok to order the games for these two guys:)

Edited by Marc Oberhäuser

Darn!!! ... I'd love to place an order for a CIB for this and Racer! but - sigh - christmas means 'toys' for the kids and not me :? Maybe in a few weeks (more like months...) :? I can still order one after all of my Coleco / Vectrex / EBAY/ Big screen TV buys!!!

Need to rob a bank :roll: (or the ex's bank account... :) )