IGNORED

ORDERS ARE READY!- ATARI 2600 NTSC Bouncing Baby Bunnies

Wonder007

Hello,

Order confirmations have been updated on post #1 as of the time and date I put in this post... :)

The following items are general questions I have been receiving about this release......

1) No payments will be accepted at this time.

2) If you have not paid for Racer (my first release), I will not sell you this game until payment for Racer is satisfied.

3) All option #1 orders will have a Telesys style cart. The reason why I put Telesys cart received, etc. on post #1 next to certain members/customers is because those people will be sending me Telesys cart(s) for credit to help with the overall production of this release. If I have received the cart, I will put down that the cart has been received.

4) If you order option #2, your cart will be an Atari shell, not a Telesys one...sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS on this one.

If you have any questions, please let PM me. Again, thanks for the orders. There are still some available if you have not ordered yet. :)

Thanks,

- Wonder007

Do we have to own Racer in order to purchase this? Or is that just concerning those who have ordered Racer and haven't paid yet?

This is concerning people that originally requested Racer in the preorders for that game and never satisfied payment. Games were made for those people and I am patiently waiting to see what they will be doing.

So, buying Racer is NOT a requirement to buying Bouncing Baby Bunnies.... :)

Hope this clears up your questions.... :)

Thanks!!

- Wonder007

I'll take option 1. I would like to mount it into a handle cart when it arrives (all my other Telesys carts have handles), so if you're running short of square shells, I won't be needing one.

Evidently a collector beat me to the two or three square shelled Telesys games that were available locally. All I could turn up in Telesys was one Fast Food and one Cosmic Creeps in handle carts.