IGNORED

ORDERS ARE READY!- ATARI 2600 NTSC Bouncing Baby Bunnies

Wonder007

@ rmaerz- Production is going smoothly...the production team wants to make sure that the final product is perfect. :) I estimate maybe another month or so....I will update this thread when I hear something. :)

@ White Knight and Decypher- At this point the CIB's are sold out. I do have cart and manual only available, please let me know if you are interested in that... ( BTW, I only have two of those left)....

Thanks,

- Wonder007

Hello All,

I have received many inquiries on the already full CIB preorders for this game. Since some of you are still interested, if I can get at least 10 more commitments, I will add another 10 CIB's of the game. If it is more than 10, I will do them in increments of 10. I will open this up for another week (ending date is May 9, 2010 at 9:00 PM PDT. If I only get less than 10 commitments, I will not make more available and just keep the original 50 CIB's and 10 cart and manual only as originally offered.

If you are interested, please put your interest on this thread....there is no need to PM me, unless you want to be listed as private. The price will still remain the same (see post #1 for more information).

If you have any questions, please PM me. Otherwise, thanks for looking. :)

Sincerely,

- Wonder007

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, so what is the story on this?

Don't worry Jason, it's just the f***ing Telesys shells and PCB's, out of the 50 donors that got sent, 15+ were physically damaged (shells). On top of that, the PCB's are super low quality and damage easily. It'll be done relatively soon.

• 2 weeks later...

MAJOR Annoucement: BBB will be released at CGE.....so, if you ordered one, please pick-it up. I am not sure where I will be stationed but it will be somewhere at the show.....I will keep you posted to see where I can distribute the game....

If you are NOT going to the show, I will send out payment particulars via PM sometime next week.

Thanks,

Wonder007