IGNORED

WOW 800 atari games lot on ebay

Rev

I bid $.05 on it. I'm crossing my fingers! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

EDIT: I can make out 'circus', 'donkey', 'pinball', 'min golf', 'code breaker', 'super man', 'pong'....some of them have '1' and '2', I'm thinking there might be some protos in that lot.

Edited by CebusCapucinis

Damn! Outbid already! And someone bid more than my absolute maximum of $1.00! Too rich for my blood :rolling: :rolling:

so, you can't afford even the shipping!!!!! :lolblue:

i was looking at this auction again...it has 60 2600 joysticks!!!!!! nice....

Edited by revolutionika

How much do you think shipping is going to be?

From auction: "It will probably need to be sent in 6 large boxes each weighing approx 55 lbs. I can send through UPS. I did some checking and this would cost approx. $370. to the west coast (los angeles) or $260. to east coast (Plymouth, MA) as a example, obviously less if you live closer to me."

Obviously a far better value for someone closer who could just pick it up. I wouldn't be even remotely interested in this... it's pretty much all commons, and lots of dupes, nothing I don't already have. Still, for someone with no collection yet, it could be one heck of a good deal.

How much do you think shipping is going to be?

From auction: "It will probably need to be sent in 6 large boxes each weighing approx 55 lbs. I can send through UPS. I did some checking and this would cost approx. $370. to the west coast (los angeles) or $260. to east coast (Plymouth, MA) as a example, obviously less if you live closer to me."

Obviously a far better value for someone closer who could just pick it up. I wouldn't be even remotely interested in this... it's pretty much all commons, and lots of dupes, nothing I don't already have. Still, for someone with no collection yet, it could be one heck of a good deal.

For a reseller who could locally pick this up this is a crazy good deal. Split it up, sell off the commons for roughly $1 each....you could double your investment easily.

Damn! Outbid already! And someone bid more than my absolute maximum of $1.00! Too rich for my blood :rolling: :rolling:

so, you can't afford even the shipping!!!!! :lolblue:

i was looking at this auction again...it has 60 2600 joysticks!!!!!! nice....

Oh, I can AFFORD the shipping, I just don't want to PAY more than $1.00. :D