IGNORED

And he's at it again!

STICH666

Some people in here need to watch their tongues to be honest. I am NOT the one selling this. Can you not get that through your thick skull. I wouldnt personally pay $1000 for this but if i wanted all that stuff id consider. I paid $100 for my odyssey, it was missing so much that the seller failed to tell me about. By the time I acquired all the things it was missing i was over $300. Part of me wishes i paid the extra and got the whole thing at once. Ive paid almost $100 in seperate shipping. So once again sometimes you pay a price to get it all at once. So lets grow up and use this space for something that has some meaning.

To be honest im getting sick of people accusing me of being anyone but who i am. But it gets old just seeing childish stuff posted here about anyone and their prices. People need to be constructive and not immature children.

Here's something constructive and positive:

I wish you the best of luck on your $999 Vectrex auction. ;)

• Like 2

Did you try getting a refund or making a PayPal claim? If the seller said it was complete, but it wasn't, you should have tried anything possible to fight it. If they never said it was complete, and you saw what it had, then found out it wasn't complete, then of course there's nothing you can do about it.

I agree with what you're saying about sometimes just paying more to get better quality, in the cases where you're sure that's what you're getting. I've done the same thing myself, when buying from a reputable source that may be a little higher priced. Some prices though are just flat-out insane, and not worth paying. For example, a $999 Vectrex. But, people shouldn't worry about this so much. Don't buy them, and this problem will take care of itself eventually.

I think njb12287 might be Dick (i.e. the seller in question).

Or, did you just join to defend your auction? :ponder: That would be sad not just for the obvious, but also because you're doing a crappy job wooing potential customers. ;)

Toodles!

I have a feeling that's him. He sent me a PM for the Odyssey Game Card #8 that I have listed in the free stuff thread, and referred to it as a "disk." The only other person I've ever seen refer to the game cards as "disks" is the seller in question. That's like referring to a 2600 cart as a disc. It makes no sense. Plus, the level of grammatical skill (read: lack thereof) just about matches Dick, and is waaay off base for a supposed college student.

By the by...if it's worth so much, why slap a $999 BIN on it and waste the listing fees? Start it at .99 cents and let it run if it's worth so much no?

He said he hates auctions.

For the record, I have seen CIB Vextrexes go for quite a bit on eBay, but not even close to $1000. More like in the $300 to $400 range.

Edited by Rev. Rob

To be honest im getting sick of people accusing me of being anyone but who i am. But it gets old just seeing childish stuff posted here about anyone and their prices. People need to be constructive and not immature children.

You haven't been here long enough to tell us how we are supposed to act here. That's Al's job.

• Like 5

You haven't been here long enough to tell us how we are supposed to act here. That's Al's job.

:thumbsup: +1

Some people in here need to watch their tongues to be honest. I am NOT the one selling this. Can you not get that through your thick skull. I wouldnt personally pay $1000 for this but if i wanted all that stuff id consider. I paid $100 for my odyssey, it was missing so much that the seller failed to tell me about. By the time I acquired all the things it was missing i was over $300. Part of me wishes i paid the extra and got the whole thing at once. Ive paid almost $100 in seperate shipping. So once again sometimes you pay a price to get it all at once. So lets grow up and use this space for something that has some meaning.

Here's something constructive and positive:

I wish you the best of luck on your $999 Vectrex auction. ;)

Well, that made my morning.

+1

:lol:

+1

Did you try getting a refund or making a PayPal claim? If the seller said it was complete, but it wasn't, you should have tried anything possible to fight it. If they never said it was complete, and you saw what it had, then found out it wasn't complete, then of course there's nothing you can do about it.

I agree with what you're saying about sometimes just paying more to get better quality, in the cases where you're sure that's what you're getting. I've done the same thing myself, when buying from a reputable source that may be a little higher priced. Some prices though are just flat-out insane, and not worth paying. For example, a $999 Vectrex. But, people shouldn't worry about this so much. Don't buy them, and this problem will take care of itself eventually.

No it didnt say anything about being complete, eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1403638405751?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140363840575&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]. Honestly I didnt know much about it at that time and i didnt realize how much it needed. But ive slowly acquired all the peices to it, even the original roll of tape. All i need is a set of the original batteries and it will be CIB

And i Completely agree. Thats what im saying. Ive paid around $300 total for my odyssey, love it by the way, and sometimes i wonder if i should have saved the time and bout it for more but all at once. But its been an adventure

Edited by Albert

He also put up a post in the wanted section that he's looking for an Odyssey and games so yea this guy is most likley this seller

And no i put up that i want to buy the Six extra games because i cannot afford the ones on ebay. Too much for me. Common guys im not that retarded as to make a fake freaking account to try to mooch things off people here. Please get over it.

No it didnt say anything about being complete, eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1403638405751?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140363840575&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]. Honestly I didnt know much about it at that time and i didnt realize how much it needed. But ive slowly acquired all the peices to it, even the original roll of tape. All i need is a set of the original batteries and it will be CIB

Okay, well, the seller didn't "fail to tell you about" the stuff that was missing. The ad says that it's missing the RF, it says it has "several of the overlays", implying that it was missing the others. So, it was your own fault that you bid it up so high because you weren't aware of what was supposed to be there. You ended up getting what you wanted in the end, but you may have paid more than you had to. That's the flip side of what you've been saying.

He also put up a post in the wanted section that he's looking for an Odyssey and games so yea this guy is most likley this seller

And no i put up that i want to buy the Six extra games because i cannot afford the ones on ebay. Too much for me. Common guys im not that retarded as to make a fake freaking account to try to mooch things off people here. Please get over it.

You can't afford the games on ebay yet you're talking about how a $999 Vectrex system is possibly a good deal. You sure don't make much sense!

....and to top it all off, you can't afford the ones on eBay because some bozo is charging $800 for the games, sort of like a certain person's $999 Vectrex auction :ponder:

You can't afford the games on ebay yet you're talking about how a $999 Vectrex system is possibly a good deal. You sure don't make much sense!

....and to top it all off, you can't afford the ones on eBay because some bozo is charging $800 for the games, sort of like a certain person's $999 Vectrex auction :ponder:

Didnt say I personally thought a Vectrex for A thousand was a GOOD deal. Im saying to some people its easier and more efficient to go that way. And i know its my fault. Thats why sometimes its better to just do it one time and get everything. Anyway lets stop attacking me for doing nothing. Unless someone has a spare set of the six extra games from 72 and would help me out with that

The funny thing is this guy won this exact system from an auction from about 3 months ago and is now reselling it. He paid $130 with the games (no light pen), I remember this because of the word "office" written on the top and that he beat me out last minute. I really don't care I found an even better one this month for a great price. I just find it hilarious since the price is so crazy out of whack. LOL!!

The funny thing is this guy won this exact system from an auction from about 3 months ago and is now reselling it. He paid $130 with the games (no light pen), I remember this because of the word "office" written on the top and that he beat me out last minute. I really don't care I found an even better one this month for a great price. I just find it hilarious since the price is so crazy out of whack. LOL!!

Whoa... When did SSFU switch from Jaguar stuff? :D

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3204645145621?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320464514562&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

This guy needs to just stop already.

Sure it seems like a lot, but a Vectrex is not all that common to begin with, let alone CIB, mint condition, plus the Light Pen CIB (pretty uncommon) plus what looks like quite a few games cib.

The asking prices is a little much, and it would be more fair to have a $300/400 starting price and auction it rather than BIN, but I dont think that its outrageous or anything.

Now, try to sell me an Odyssey for more than $25 and I'll laugh at ya..

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3204645145621?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320464514562&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Sure it seems like a lot, but a Vectrex is not all that common to begin with, let alone CIB, mint condition, plus the Light Pen CIB (pretty uncommon) plus what looks like quite a few games cib.

The asking prices is a little much, and it would be more fair to have a $300/400 starting price and auction it rather than BIN, but I dont think that its outrageous or anything.

ha ha where would you get an Odyssey for $25. Good luck with that. Even at auction they go around $150

ha ha where would you get an Odyssey for $25. Good luck with that. Even at auction they go around $150

Possibly confusing Odyssey with Odyssey 2 as has been done numerous times in these threads? Maybe? Dunno. But yeah, an O1 complete for $25 would be crazy cheap, an O2 complete for $25 would probably be fairly high unless it was exceptional.