IGNORED

please lock.400 traded to mirage

wccw mark

atari 400 computer,in nice working condition,has original box,system,ac adapter,tv hook up,3 games,pac-man,missle defense,galaxian,all in nice condition.all been tested and plays great.i just got an atari 800 so i no longer need the 400.would like to trade it for a working intellivision system w/ all hook ups & controllers,or for a sega master system w/ hook ups.or to sell it for $48 shipped

003-7.jpg

004-7.jpg

Edited by wccw mark

Hmmm... been kinda wanting one of these. Unfortunately, I don't have a Master System to trade, only a Genesis with some good games and arcade controller, and a super nice NES with a bunch of really great games for it. Or some 2600 homebrews maybe, or other random stuff, if you'd be interested. Still, I'm going to consider this.

Hmmm... been kinda wanting one of these. Unfortunately, I don't have a Master System to trade, only a Genesis with some good games and arcade controller, and a super nice NES with a bunch of really great games for it. Or some 2600 homebrews maybe, or other random stuff, if you'd be interested. Still, I'm going to consider this.

hmmm..i could use a better nes system/hook ups(mine works but looks beat up)pm sent.

I'm very interested in this particular offer, because its the first computer that i ever owned.

Due to the fact that i'm living in Germany there are two questions:

Do you ship to Germany?

If so, how much is P&P?

Regards,

Harry