IGNORED

FOUND - PLEASE LOCK

holygrailvideogames.com

You've probably got more chance of winning the US lottery then you have of landing that rare 5200 cart (unless you go buy a repro, which i am sure exists)

I want an original. I sold my Bounty Bob when I needed some cash and now I want to get one back. I have all of the original releases except for this one.

You've probably got more chance of winning the US lottery then you have of landing that rare 5200 cart (unless you go buy a repro, which i am sure exists)

Where could I buy a repro? I read somewhere on here it has to have a special PCB made for it. I would love to just have the game to play on the real thing.

I want an original. I sold my Bounty Bob when I needed some cash and now I want to get one back. I have all of the original releases except for this one.

it's going to cost you in the high 1000's of dollars me thinks (as it will probably be a US sale), I wish you the best of luck but you are really hoping against hope here (not wishing to get neggy with you)

lessen the odd's slightly, I've got as much chance of landing a pal proto 5200 (apparently some ex atari uk staffer has one...and he ain't selling) as you have of landing this BBSB cart

it's going to cost you in the high 1000's of dollars me thinks (as it will probably be a US sale), I wish you the best of luck but you are really hoping against hope here (not wishing to get neggy with you)

lessen the odd's slightly, I've got as much chance of landing a pal proto 5200 (apparently some ex atari uk staffer has one...and he ain't selling) as you have of landing this BBSB cart

A.) I don't think you know who you are talking to.

B.) I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about.

C.) Complete in box for $570 -> https://www.atari2600.com/item--Bounty-Bob-Strikes-Back--ATA52GAM0165E.html

:P

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

A Bounty Bob recently sold for under $200.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290359247462&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

I would be willing to pay $250 for one in good condition.

So for future reference for everybody, exactly why would anybody believe anything that you say, holygrailvideogames?

Allan

• Like 2

A Bounty Bob recently sold for under $200.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290359247462&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

I would be willing to pay $250 for one in good condition.

So for future reference for everybody, exactly why would anybody believe anything that you say, holygrailvideogames?

Allan

BOUNTY BOB STRIKES BACK BIG FIVE ATARI 5200 ULTRA RARE

seller: stlouisrams2007 ( 4840)

Price: US $499.95

or best offer.

If you want it just send him an offer of $250 since once recently sold for $200 !

If anyone here has any rare games that they want to sell to me for under the Ebay value that would be awesome so I can exploit you and make a profit.

(Wait, let me guess, he found another one in the meantime and this is the double. icon_rolleyes.gif )

Talk about being a bald faced liar. :roll:

A Bounty Bob recently sold for under $200. I would be willing to pay $250 for one in good condition.

So it went right into your collection AKA store and you doubled the price on which you think it's worth? Classy. :thumbsdown:

there is a word for guys like this: douchebag

"I want an original. I sold my Bounty Bob when I needed some cash and now I want to get one back. I have all of the original releases except for this one.

A Bounty Bob recently sold for under $200. I would be willing to pay $250 for one in good condition."

I don't have a problem with someone flipping games. I own a game store myself and there are others like atari2600.com who also buy games and resell them. Everything you buy from gas that goes into your car to the food you eat was bought by someone and marked up for profit. The problem comes when people rely upon the goodness of others to make that extra dollar and lie. There are members here who look out for others and when they see a wanted post they think they are helping out a collector.

The thing is there is no reason to make up stories here! If I sold out of Atari systems at my store and needed to restock I would just say so. I know people would STILL help me out without a story that just wasn't true. Many here look to help the rest of us out they just don't want to be lied to or feel like a fool afterwards for doing so.

People just won't want to help you if they see things like this. EVER

It might sound like I'm trying to bash you but I'm not. I think you are an alright guy and you shouldn't feel like you have to lie to get people here to help you out. You only hurt yourself by doing so.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...