Chris helped me out with some of the more exotic Sears Pic-label carts and Atari Corp. re-releases I've been wanting for my 2600 collection. Super friendly and communicative, and reasonable with pricing. He also packs things very well and ships promptly. Couldn't be happier with the deal! Thanks again, Chris! :) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Add me to the list of people who recommend Chris. Thanks, Chris!

• Like 1

Yet another satisfied customer of Chris Leach. I bought a bunch of Sears/Telegames labled 2600 carts from him and I couldn't be happier with the transaction or the carts. Thanks again!

• Like 1

Another happy customer here too! I did 2 recent purchases from him of some great 2600 games and everything went perfectly! Great to deal with and I look forward to more! Thanks!!! :D

• Like 1

I bought a few Neo Geo games from Chris. Had fast shipping and responded quickly. Also sold for a great price! I fully recommend him!

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Chris is a true gentleman. Always answered my questions, has excellent selection of titles, and lighting fast shipping, and an overall great man!

Purchased a few Neo-Geo titles from him this week and received it the way I expected to be.

A 10 out of 10. Thank you Chris. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Chris sold me several games, and made sure I was happy with their condition and completeness before we completed the deal. Thanks for helping me fill some holes in the collection. Much appreciated!

• Like 1

I've dealt with Chris a few times. Most recently bought over 100 ps1 games & some sealed ps2 collectors items. Not one issue and packed very well.

• Like 1

Bought Dice Puzzler for the Atari 2600 from Chris....AWESOME condition at an excellent price + he shipped it super fast. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him in the future and you shouldn't either.

Thanks again Chris!

• Like 1

Purchased my first game from Chris. Great communication, excellent packaging and the game was in excellent condition. Thank you. :)

• Like 1

Bought a NIB BMX Air Master from Chis. Shipping was a little late but it ended up costing more than expected and he ate the difference. Great seller.

• Like 1

I just received 4 CIB Atari 2600 games from Chris and it was a pleasure to do business with him. The games were well packaged for shipping, with each game box in a plastic shell to protect them. I would definitely purchase from Chris again.

Keith

• Like 1

Bought two NIB sealed 7800 games from Chris, Summer Games and Water Ski. They were as advertised. He shipped the games quickly and packaged them effectively. Great communication via PM. A+ transaction!

• Like 1

Apparently Chris is so great that he gets three separate threads in the Feedback Forum. :)

Bought a few modems from Chris. They arrived quickly. I'm happy.

• Like 1

Just received my most recent order from Chris. Buy from him with confidence. Excellent prices and fast shipping. He is willing to negotiate.

• Like 1