IGNORED

Chris Leach

I bought 12 Sega Saturn games from Chris... everything arrived today and in great shape. After working out a list of the games I wanted and sending payment to Chris, it turned out that one of the games was in too poor of a condition to sell. Chris offered to refund the $2 or substitute another game. I told him that substituting another game was fine with me and he actually threw in an extra game!

I'm very happy with our deal, I was able to pick up a lot of cheap sports games that you really can't buy for less than $5 shipped on eBay. Now I have extra cases at a great price, plus the other games I got. Shipping was very reasonable and only a fraction of what I would have paid elsewhere. Definitely plan to buy from Chris again.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I was looking on the marketplace and found that Chris Leach made a posting for stuff several months back. Knowing that he has a good reputation on this forum, I made him an offer for his RCA studio II which as of this morning, he stated was still available, and also stated, "make me a deal for the whole thing and you got a deal.....". So, I emailed him back about an hour later, told him that I use the old systems for my after school program, and I made him an offer, $20 (I know the reputation of this system and I thought it was a fair offer, he was also free to counter) he sent me this email back a couple hours later:

"unfortunately, the pong system has been sold and the RCA payment has come through from another AA member that previously inquired...therefore it is no longer available...I do apologize

Thank you for the interest though..

chris"

So, it was posted in August, he said it was available this morning, told me to 'make a deal, and you got a deal' then at the end of the day, after 4 months on the forum it is suddenly sold? Even if someone else had magically paid for it today, it does not matter, as, obviously he told me it was still available and neglected to mention the fact that someone did make an offer (if that is truly the case)I know that Chris has a good rep. and I am sure that this is a once in a while thing, but, honestly this is dishonest, and I know I am new to the forum, but, the bottom line, is that I try and conduct my business with straightforwardness and honesty, and this kind of thing is ridiculous, Chris, has lost my respect and future business....

Short version...I got items today, everything we agreed upon that he could find came as described, everything extra to make up for that which he couldn't find was incredible. 145% plus feedback for this one.

Long version... Chris and I pended up, my $73.21 shipped ($72 + 1/2 the PayPal fees) for 2 Zelda II NES CIBs, 2 N64 expansion port covers, 10 N64 Expansion Paks, and Tetris DS cart-only. I paid him quickly, but upon attempting to locate all my items to be shipped, Chris couldn't locate one of the Zelda II CIBs. He asked if it'd be OK to substitute some extras to make up for it, or take a partial refund. I opted for extras. Extras, OMG, the extras that came in the package...

God of War: Chains of Olympus PSP demo disc, sealed

Fallout 3 Vault Boy keychain (yes, *that* keychain, for you rare promo collectors)

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon DS

Zelda II NES cart-only

Star Trek: The Next Generation NES cart-only

Nintendo DS promo pin

6 3rd-party PS1 memory cards (I laughed at this, as I'd expressed interest in a particular color of official PS1 memory card when I made him an initial offer)

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift tire gauge (I looked at this and thought "WTF?")

2 each of Fable II and Too Human Xbox 360 DLC codes, unused (though I believe they're expired by now)

Disgaea Custom Soundtrack

Guitar Hero: On Tour DS guitar grip sticker, sealed

2 3rd-party N64 rumble packs

1 N64 Transfer Pak

To Chris...in the words of Guitar Hero...You Rock!

Don't *ever* hesitate to deal with Chris...prices are reasonable, shipping is fast, service is exceptional. I'd have to rate this as one of the best deals I've ever done online, and one of the best from whom I've ever bought...and I've been dealing online for a long time (since December of '02).

• Like 1