Bought some Famicom Disk System games, all in great shape, and by far the best packed package I've ever received. This guy should teach a class on being a great seller. A+ for sure.

bought some famicom games from chris.i have done many transactions with chris over the years and everything is always perfect.great guy all around.

Another great transaction with Chris - this time I'm the buyer. He sold me a CIB copy of Worms Open Warfare 2 for the DS. Arrived real quick and packed expertly. Thanks Chris :)

Have bought several PS2 games from Chris lately. Always describes his items well and is quick to ship. Packages well also, so things don't get broken in transit.

Just received a complete Bioshock box and instructions from Chris for my Xbox 360 game. Excellent communication skills, excellent shipping, and a most excellent seller overall. Highly recommended to buy stuff from!

I just bought a pal 2600 32in1 game from chris.

Excellent communication, great packing and fast shipping.

Look forward to more in the future and happy to recommend to everyone!

Thanks!

Sold me a big package of loose Atari cartridges in pretty good state at a nice price :) I'm fully satisfied :)

Great seller, nice prices and quick shipping. Easy to deal with and highly recommended! A+!

Bought a few games and everything went great. Even started a 2nd bigger transaction for more games! Great guy, highly recommended! Thanks

• Like 1

Bought a few games and everything went great. Even started a 2nd bigger transaction for more games! Great guy, highly recommended! Thanks

This is so pleasant to see! Thank you

Chris helped me complete a PS2 game I would have paid more to the get the piece I was missing from on eBay for just the cost of shipping! Awesome guy to deal with!