IGNORED

European game boxes

Crapahute

Hi everybody.

Does anyone know how many games were done with a european kind of box ? Is there a list somewhere ?

latestscan.jpg

I am planning to build a site to list all the kind of boxes of Colecovision games. If you have some good scans and want to share them, contact me. Thank you.

My project which is at its early stage :

Coleco Box Art

Hi everybody.

Does anyone know how many games were done with a european kind of box ? Is there a list somewhere ?

latestscan.jpg

I am planning to build a site to list all the kind of boxes of Colecovision games. If you have some good scans and want to share them, contact me. Thank you.

Coleco Box Art

Have a look at this site. It is european. www.colecovision.dk

Hi everybody.

Coleco Box Art

I have a whack of these European releases, that Danish site has many of them, I have a few that he doesnt. My scanner is boxed up since my last move so it may take me a bit to get these done. Pls send me a msg to remind me if you havent heard in a while.

This is a tricky undertaking as there are likely going to be TONS of variants between the US release (English), Canadian release (French/English), UK release (CBS English), French release (CBS French), Australian release (CBS clamshell English) and what ever else I'm forgetting. :)

This is a tricky undertaking as there are likely going to be TONS of variants between the US release (English), Canadian release (French/English), UK release (CBS English), French release (CBS French), Australian release (CBS clamshell English) and what ever else I'm forgetting. :)

Yes, I guess so :twisted:

Anyway, is there a kind of list somewhere of the games released in each format ?