IGNORED

GAMMA-ATTACK re-released by GAMMATION on EBAY

gamecrawler

I am re-releasing on EBAY a limited run of 100 GAMMA-ATTACK game cartridges signed

and numbered by me the original game designer and programmer.

GAMMA-ATTACK EBAY link

It is also available on my web site.

www.gammation.com

I also include a letter of authenticity that this cartridge was produced

by GAMMATION.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, :) :)

bob e

post-17994-126215096593_thumb.jpg

Edited by gamecrawler

Dont get too excited guys,as usual with this seller he only ships USA ..no overseas buyers allowed. :roll:

Not true. Will ship overseas on all items.

The only auction I wouldn't ship overseas

was for my only original cartridge.

Will add a line to the listing for international customers to request their shipping cost and

to be aware of their import tariff amount.

bob e :) :)

Edited by gamecrawler

probably the most expensive loose repro game so far ... :roll:

Technically it is not a reproduction. This would be considered a re-release game since the person involved with the original game sold is the one selling it again. It would be like saying the BMX Airmaster released by Atari was a repro.

Edit: why are you complaining about this anyways. At least he didn't screw over a bunch of people like you did years ago. You really thought we forgot about that didn't you Jahfish?

At least he didn't screw over a bunch of people like you did years ago. You really thought we forgot about that didn't you Jahfish?

is there anyone that didn't recieve their game and feels screwed ?!? :roll: :| :sleep: :roll:

i think u u just smoked too much weed and forgot about that

Edited by jahfish

At least he didn't screw over a bunch of people like you did years ago. You really thought we forgot about that didn't you Jahfish?

is there anyone that didn't recieve their game and feels screwed ?!? :roll: :| :roll:

Well if everyone finally did get their game, than my bad. Just when it ended in the post it seemed that you had flaked out. I guess you made good privately.

Well if everyone finally did get their game, than my bad. Just when it ended in the post it seemed that you had flaked out. I guess you made good privately.

i did send out every game that was ordered ... the production was just a lot more work (and money) that i had ever thought ... plus some personal problems came in between ... the stuff was locked away for two months and i couldn't access it .... it was just crazy ... everything that could go wrong went wrong ...

and the whole set was still just a few dollars more than this cart here .. including a customized footpedal controller, full color manual, extra stickers, big custom box, box stickers, etc ...

Edited by jahfish

Yeah but give the guy a break. He already missed out on thousands of dollars made from the sale of his original prototype plus the reproduction sales from it (200 carts at $40 I believe?), his other original prototype sold way too cheap due to all the trash talking that it was not real. Now he has made a decent looking limited production run of 100 carts a long with signed paperwork, manual, etc.. he is starting the auctions at $30 with a BIN of $60, thats not crazy out of line or anything. Fulop sold actionauts for $90 shipped (yeah, I know, it came with a box) and Wonder sold Racer loose for like $50 shipped, I think his price point is fair, they are not all selling for $60 remember....thats just for people who do not want to bid and want it now ;)

Yeah but give the guy a break. He already missed out on thousands of dollars made from the sale of his original prototype plus the reproduction sales from it (200 carts at $40 I believe?), his other original prototype sold way too cheap due to all the trash talking that it was not real. Now he has made a decent looking limited production run of 100 carts a long with signed paperwork, manual, etc.. he is starting the auctions at $30 with a BIN of $60, thats not crazy out of line or anything. Fulop sold actionauts for $90 shipped (yeah, I know, it came with a box) and Wonder sold Racer loose for like $50 shipped, I think his price point is fair, they are not all selling for $60 remember....thats just for people who do not want to bid and want it now ;)

I agree some people are being hard on Bob. I know that if I were him, I'd be pretty pissed. Plus, Pepsi Invaders reproductions have sold for over $100 :roll:

Edited by Wickeycolumbus