IGNORED

The Structured Member's Charity Auction

Cebus Capucinis

Cmon, people, check it out:

Let's see, we have an N64

An original model 5001 PSone

2 2600's

A copy of Atari Video Cube

with NO BIDS. Check with Cebus, thebiggw, Stguy1040, and RickHarrisMaine, to score these things cheap. Remember, your money will go to something better than epay fees this time! :D

Just a little over 5 hours left (I'm doing that time zone math correctly, right?). I am actually stunned... this stuff is nearly lying on the table for the taking. Maybe everyone is planning on sniping?! :?

You know, despite all the bumps I apparently didn't notice the auction until right now. And this is just after I spent my spare money on a new external hard drive yesterday. X_X

I suppose I should keep closer tabs on the marketplace forum, but I'm always afraid to in case I end up spending more than I should. ;)

Well, we would like payment ASAP but let's be honest, with the economy and everything, if you need to hold an item for a few days or so before payment, at least in my auctions I will give you that option. The money will still go where it's supposed to, but if holding onto it for a few extra days means we get to donate an additional amount to the cause, more power to ya I say!

• Like 2

I would be down but I have some of stuff included with the things I want already and would just be buying for single items. Wish ya'll had put some intelly stuff up. I would have been all over any CIB games even if I ended up with doubles. I love intellivision.

Good luck with the charity. You are awesome to be doing this.

Sorry guys, I had to work at 5:30PM-2:00 AM because we have store inventory at work. I am PMing all winners currently.

Tis not a problem. I was trying to be funny more than anything, but I seem to fail at that more and more in recent days. Ah well. At least I got the main thing I wanted. :D

Sorry guys, I had to work at 5:30PM-2:00 AM because we have store inventory at work. I am PMing all winners currently.

dang, I didn't get a PM so I guess I didn't get the colecovision. :(

edit: just check the first post, def not. oh well, I couldn't really afford it anyway.

Edited by kemmer