IGNORED

WARNING: Final Fanasy Crystal Bearer's Is Garbage

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...

Well with the lack of responses I take it that not many of you have tried this game yet. That is a good thing. Save your money. This has got to be the biggest flop in the FF series. This game looks and plays great BUT the combat is aweful and there is more cut scenes than gameplay. A new FF game that can be beat in under 10 hours including a shitload of retarded, flat cut scenes? What a waste of time.

• Like 1

Well with the lack of responses I take it that not many of you have tried this game yet. That is a good thing. Save your money. This has got to be the biggest flop in the FF series. This game looks and plays great BUT the combat is aweful and there is more cut scenes than gameplay. A new FF game that can be beat in under 10 hours including a shitload of retarded, flat cut scenes? What a waste of time.

A Wii game in a crap offshoot of a terrible RPG series is not great? Wow. Final Fantasy was over-rated before 7, and has been more over-rated than any series after (and including 7), and CC has been their secondary priority, so this should surprise no one. Meanwhile the Baten Kaitos series gets two games and dies. There is no justice (or at least no taste) in this market.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't recommend it either, after ~5 hours I just had to quit playing.

The combat system is incredibly awful - I'm not even sure if I actually managed to beat the first endboss or if the game has some kind of mercy timer that let's you pass after struggling with it for an hour... :ponder:

Can't recommend it either, after ~5 hours I just had to quit playing. The combat system is incredibly awful -

I'm not even sure if I managed to beat the first endboss or if the game has some kind of mercy timer that let's you pass after struggling with it for an hour... :ponder:

Worse than the first two FF Crystal games? The one from the first GC game was bad but tolerable, the one from the second one (the DS port to the Wii) was almost unplayable.

Tempest

Worse than the first two FF Crystal games? The one from the first GC game was bad but tolerable, the one from the second one (the DS port to the Wii) was almost unplayable.

I haven't played either of the two. I can recommend FFCC:Darklord though. It only cost 1/6th of Crystal Bearers and delivered almost 30 hours of fun, so by pure math it's ~ 36 times better a deal ;)

• 2 months later...

well the best ff i loved was number 2 i think it's number 3 in japen i love the main chacter cecil. and also i love number 7 and 8,9 and 10 were pretty good too. the the new ff are just not as good....