IGNORED

Latest WarBirds(working title) snap shots.

Gorf

Are we going to see this game actually play on YouTube sometime soon? I hope so.

Probably not. That will be up to someone that buys the games to do so.

You are not a marketing genius. :P

Perhaps not but I have a better idea if I can pull it off.

Edited by Gorf

Are we going to see this game actually play on YouTube sometime soon? I hope so.

I've been meaning to do so, but have been a bit busy with other things..

I asssume you are going to use the bin demo.....the game has advanced a bit since that time

and may not reflect the final product very well.

The bin demo doesn't do much right now anyway. However, it does show great potential and makes me want to buy the game presently titled "Warbirds" when it comes out.

I'd rather wait until the game is done anyway. I suppose folks will see the vid and be extra suprised when

the game is done. Plus Im using an emulator for development ATM and my 7800 does not have a vid mod. But if

one of you guys wants to pop a vid of 'Warbirds'(working title), go right ahead.

• 1 year later...

He managed the nearly unbelievable feat of getting himself banned from this forum, hence the no activity.

If rumors are to be believed, he's hanging out on some uber secret forum with one other person and they sit around trading super secret infos with each other on projects like this one, that will never be finished.

• Like 8

He managed the nearly unbelievable feat of getting himself banned from this forum, hence the no activity.

If rumors are to be believed, he's hanging out on some uber secret forum with one other person and they sit around trading super secret infos with each other on projects like this one, that will never be finished.

Ah, got it.

Thats too bad. I remember some of the posts/debates on the Jaguar section would get rather heated... I guess the line was crossed one too many times. Such a shame- great coder. :roll:

Thanks for the info. ;)

Thats too bad. I remember some of the posts/debates on the Jaguar section would get rather heated... I guess the line was crossed one too many times.

Yeah the dude had serious mental issues, I hope that he was able to get some help IRL to deal with them.

Nah. He seemed relatively intelligent and coherent.

I think he was just a monumental ass. He got into fights with EVERYONE. even people who supported his efforts.

• Like 6

Thats too bad. I remember some of the posts/debates on the Jaguar section would get rather heated... I guess the line was crossed one too many times.

Yeah the dude had serious mental issues, I hope that he was able to get some help IRL to deal with them.

Nah. He seemed relatively intelligent and coherent.

I think he was just a monumental ass. He got into fights with EVERYONE. even people who supported his efforts.

I think it was all of the above.

• Like 10

Actually I believe this game was passed onto somebody else to be finished ;)

Would that someone be another 7800 forum regular who also already has about 7-8 other as yet unfinished projects sitting on deck? :D

No and the person Laird is referring to is another 7800 homebrew game programmer that at least had 7 7800 homebrew games found in Atariage store before it went offline.

I remembered Gorf mentioning that programmer for doing some of his homebrew 7800 games for him.

Edited by 8th lutz
  • Like 1

Would that someone be another 7800 forum regular who also already has about 7-8 other as yet unfinished projects sitting on deck? :D

No and the person Laird is referring to is another 7800 homebrew game programmer that at least had 7 7800 homebrew games found in Atariage store before it went offline.

I remembered Gorf mentioning that programmer for doing some of his homebrew 7800 games for him.

:ponder:

:D

:ponder:

:D

Awesome. PMP is my favorite programmer, and I'm all about the old arcade ports to the 7800. He will crush this game. I'm very glad.

Edited by thursday83

• 2 years later...

I've seen lots of "dead projects" eventually produce something...

I am interested tho...

What "inside information" do you have to know that the project is actually "dead" as you say???

Or is that just your opinion because it stalled?

desiv