IGNORED

what games do you want to see on the jaguar that are possible on the jaguar

carmel_andrews

• 2 weeks later...

What I'd like to see on the Jaguar:

RPG: Something similar to Phantasy Star or Final Fantasy.

2D Fighter: I want a rock-solid 2D fighter to sink my teeth into damn it! I like Ultra Vortex, but I want something hand drawn.

Raiden-like shooter: We need another top-down shooter for the Jaguar!

FPS: Since the Doom wad mystery has been solved, what are the possibilities of doing a Duke Nuke 'em port? Hell Yeah Baby!

Edit: Nonner and I would love to help on a 2D fighter project for Jaguar. :D :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Edited by STGuy1040

What I'd like to see on the Jaguar:

RPG: Something similar to Phantasy Star or Final Fantasy.

2D Fighter: I want a rock-solid 2D fighter to sink my teeth into damn it! I like Ultra Vortex, but I want something hand drawn.

Raiden-like shooter: We need another top-down shooter for the Jaguar!

FPS: Since the Doom wad mystery has been solved, what are the possibilities of doing a Duke Nuke 'em port? Hell Yeah Baby!

Edit: Nonner and I would love to help on a 2D fighter project for Jaguar. icon_mrgreen.gificon_shades.gificon_smile.gificon_thumbsup.gif

Diddo this post!icon_mrgreen.gif

any of the castlevania games from the GBA (they were the best)

Also, any of the lego character action adventures (only played the GBA versions, pretty damn good too)

I dunno about Circle of the Moon, but the other two I'd have to agree with as far as seeing on the jaguar. :)

I wish the Sega/Atari money deal (for use of 9 pin joystick connections I believe) would have came to fruition. A graphically updated Phantasy Star I would have been great!

I think Atari should have made Alien Brigade 2000, an update and inclusion of the 7800 game.

Although an SNK title, I would like to see Midnight Mutants 2000!

I also would have liked to see an Atari 5200 games compilation for Jag CD. I heard once or twice Atari was working on a "Pong" for the Jag, as that would be cool too!

I want to see a JAGDoom second edition using a 6mb Jag cart that has all the original monsters and levels in it. I want to see Doom II using a reworked optimized JAGDoom engine. Actually I want to see both versions have an optimized reworked JAGDoom engine. We know the Jag can do them, easily.

Oh yeah, and Heretic. I love that game.:)

The Jag needs a baseball and tennis game... :)

Accolades 'Hardball' and Imageworks/sega's 'Passing Shot'

Ya Hardball was planned for the Jag, and it probably got somewhat finished. Same with Frank Thomas Big Hurt Baseball. I don't think any tennis games were even planned for the Jag.

Ya Hardball was planned for the Jag, and it probably got somewhat finished. Same with Frank Thomas Big Hurt Baseball. I don't think any tennis games were even planned for the Jag.

Yep - the prospect of the Baseball games is what helped to really sell me on the system at launch. I still have my promo material that lists all of the developers and their games that they supposedly were signed up to release. Boy did that take a serious turn for the worse :(