IGNORED

Harmony cart "THANK YOU!" thread

tremoloman2006

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A Big Thank YoU from the uk received my cart last wekk and am loving it on my modded pal atari :).

Clearing out my carts on ebay now to save space n mr's nagging me lol.

For some reason on my lcd tv fonts are not clear any way to fix this?

thanks tattyfurby

p.s.

now here is something you dont see everyday just spotted this below on ebay here in uk :o

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fitm%2Fatari-demo-arcade-machine-%2F280970266394%3Fpt%3DUK_Video_Games_Coin_Operated_MJ%26hash%3Ditem416b22071a

I've had mine since they very first starting releasing them, but I never had a chance to say thank you.

This thing is perfect, and it makes my life 100x easier; everything from streaming and going after high scores on here and on Retrocade Magazine, to taking a single cartridge and my Atari to my friends, and having an entire night of fun.

This is perfect for checking out homebrews as they are made, and to help playtest them. I will be doing just that on my stream, once I start my weekly stream.

Thank you again, and I will most likely be ordering another one soon, just to have a backup. :)

• 4 weeks later...

This cart was so fantastic that it prompted me to sell my whole collection of 400+ carts with Supercharger! They were taking up valuable gameroom space and I made a pretty fair amount of money for them all, then turned around and bought a modified updated A2600 to play the Harmony on. The added bonus of testing out homebrews and hacks just adds to the fun! Thanks!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've followed this site for a long time and I finally joined so I could give the proper credit to the people who created this little gem. Thank you very much. Combined with Rom Hunter's collection at Atarimania and the many hacks and homebrews here at Atariage, you have the perfect Atari 2600 cartridge. If only we could show it to our younger selves.

One cartridge to rule them all....

• 3 weeks later...

I have to agree with everyone, I just received my Harmony Cart this past Saturday and have already played more Atari games them me and all my friends have ever owned growing up. Thanks to the entire crew that made this wonderful device possible. I blew several of my friends minds when I just showed them the cart, you can imagine there reaction when I popped it in and showed them what its capable of!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got my second Harmony this week. No more running up and down from room to room.

Hope it helps fund "Harmony 2" and batari Basic projects!

Pros: Everything

Cons: It crashed a lot (while the old one worked) until I cleaned the console cart slot. Now all is fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the Micro SD version. Beautiful! Card sits flush, dead centre, gave use to a small sized SD I had kicking around from an older cell phone - quite impressed with the whole appearance and fit and finish of it. Shipped and arrived super quick. Glad I have the micro SD reader built into the PC for making adding files a breeze but the PCs card slot is not spring loaded; really surprised, impressed, and happy that the Harmony's one is! Thank You!!!

I received my Harmony cartridge yesterday (only 11 days to come to France... really fast!).

I changed the firmware to Pal and wooohaooow it works like a charm (both on my 2600 and my 7800 scart model). :thumbsup:

Thanks to all the people who created this wonderful cart!

Edited by khryssun
  • Like 1

I couldn't be happier with the Harmony cart I got for Christmas. It's one of the best video game related items I've gotten in a long time. And the fact that the sd card came loaded with great homebrews like Juno First, Thrust, Gingerbread Man, Hunchy 2, etc...well, that's just icing on the cake. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got mine today. Thanks guys. Have to say the full color manual is really nice and put together. The product is real professional. Very, very happy right now. It'll be nice to finally check out some of hard-to-find homebrews and rares on the actual console.

Still planning to spend to much money collecting 2600 carts though lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...