IGNORED

Harmony cart "THANK YOU!" thread

tremoloman2006

I got my Harmony Cardtrige SD today and I just want to say: THANK YOU! It's really awesome and very easy to use! What a great work! :) You made me happy, thank you so much! :)

The whole shipping process took only 5 days to Germany to the customs in Frankfurt and additional 3 days to me.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Received mine this week and my Vader loves it. Even though I have the demos and bins, my daughter still likes using the carts so I'll be buying the homebrews and hacks over the next year or so. So much great work by the community, that I have no problem rewarding. Thanks everyone. AA does what Atari SA could only wish it could do.

• Like 1

Just to throw my two bits in as well, but a big thank you as I am loving my Harmony cart!

Several of my original 2600 cartridges were getting a little flaky making them a pain to play, but now I can just leave the Harmony cart in my 2600 and run everything with zero problems.

I am also enjoying very much playing the homebrews and prototype ROMS that I would otherwise never have been able to try.

It has worked flawlessly since I got it, and it was incredibly easy to set up and use.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Received my Harmony cart some weeks ago and must say that this is my best buy in years! Now i can try Robotron, Zoo Keeper and the many other great games, hacks and demos.

One question: maybe someone can make an official new/actual version of bios etc. for the PAL 60 users please?

Today my one arrived ? The package arrived in a very good condition! Impressive if you imagine all the kilometers or miles it has travelled from USA to Austria! Nice USPS boxes you have over there I have to say ? Ill keep it because Im working at the austrian post, as well as addicted to general postal service at all. Well, however, tomorrow Ill try out my new addition, but Im sure all will be fine! Now atariage just should have a store to buy something digital to support the games that I dont want physically - but to play officially ;-)

-Marcel, Graz, Austria

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks! Got mine today in the mail.

It already helped me debug some palette luminance issues in my homebrew I'm working on between Stella and real hardware as well as help track down some screen flicker issues. Real hardware seems to be much more picky about scan line counts than Stella. Using "breakif {_scan>$262}" in the Stella console was a life saver in tracking down where it was happening in my code. No more screen flicker! :)

Edited by slacker
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
11 minutes ago, Crazy56 said:

Owe yeah a 7800 harmony or a way to play 7800 games on the harmony with my 7800 would be awesome but with all being said the harmony cart rocks

Keep an eye on this thread. I received my Concerto a few days ago and love it. :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, MrTrust said:

When did you order yours?  Mine's been in Portland for the last 8 days, apparently.  I thought maybe that facility was just swamped, but if they're going out of there, I mifht be screwed.

Ordered mine February 1st. I noticed mine was in Portland for a while also

3 hours ago, MrTrust said:

When did you order yours?  Mine's been in Portland for the last 8 days, apparently.  I thought maybe that facility was just swamped, but if they're going out of there, I mifht be screwed.

Portland has had major weather issues like ice storms and power outages like much of the rest of the country, so that is likely the reason for the delays. Things are slowly getting back to normal though, so I am sure it will start moving again soon.

On 2/22/2021 at 10:49 PM, batari said:

Portland has had major weather issues like ice storms and power outages like much of the rest of the country, so that is likely the reason for the delays. Things are slowly getting back to normal though, so I am sure it will start moving again soon.

Indeed it did.  Received the cartridge last night.  Definitely worth the wait, and the dough.  She's a real beauty.  Many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...