IGNORED

SOLD!

Ransom

** THIS HAS BEEN SOLD **

I have an XEGM system for sale. It includes everything you see in the photos below: console, keyboard, joystick, light gun, power supply, Bug Hunt cartridge, XE System manual, XE Light Gun manual, and three CIB light gun games: Barnyard Blaster, Crime Buster, and Crossbow. I'm asking $60 plus actual shipping.

The console has some light scratches and such, plus the purple Reset button seems to be losing its color on the bottom half of the button (were they painted instead of died??). The keyboard keys are yellowed. The light gun has a line of light color running down one side of the pistol grip like the plastic was stressed at one time. And the Bug Hunt manual is missing.

But the system plays great, all the keys work, the output is great, etc. It's just not my thing. I've been hanging on to this since I bought it at a flea market in 1991, and it's been in a box in storage all that time. I took it out yesterday, plugged it in, and checked it over. It all seems to work great, and I'll be a little sad to see it go. But it should be owned by someone who will use and appreciate it. After all these years, I have to admit that that's not me.

post-8500-126314491408_thumb.jpg

post-8500-126314490615_thumb.jpg

post-8500-126314489598_thumb.jpg

I have an XEGM system for sale. It includes everything you see in the photos below: console, keyboard, joystick, light gun, power supply, Bug Hunt cartridge, XE System manual, XE Light Gun manual, and three CIB light gun games: Barnyard Blaster, Crime Buster, and Crossbow. I'm asking $60 plus actual shipping.

The console has some light scratches and such, plus the purple Reset button seems to be losing its color on the bottom half of the button (were they painted instead of died??). The keyboard keys are yellowed. The light gun has a line of light color running down one side of the pistol grip like the plastic was stressed at one time. And the Bug Hunt manual is missing.

But the system plays great, all the keys work, the output is great, etc. It's just not my thing. I've been hanging on to this since I bought it at a flea market in 1991, and it's been in a box in storage all that time. I took it out yesterday, plugged it in, and checked it over. It all seems to work great, and I'll be a little sad to see it go. But it should be owned by someone who will use and appreciate it. After all these years, I have to admit that that's not me.

post-8500-126314491408_thumb.jpg

post-8500-126314490615_thumb.jpg

post-8500-126314489598_thumb.jpg

PM'ing!