IGNORED

nosty & GR8 - apology

nosty

Hello,

I want to apologize to everybody for my disappearance.

I was absent on the Internet for the last two months. I didn't read mail and forums.

Worse, I took the money for Bomb Jake from many people and I didn't send the games.

I'm really sorry. I can't talk detailed about reasons but I was very ill.

Today I'm starting to read and to answer outstanding emails and orders.

Thank you for your patience and trust.

--

nosty

Hi Nosty

Sorry to hear that you've been ill. Take care and get well. Then worry about Bomb Jake and GR8. I bumped the Bomb Jake thread this weekend but only to see if anyone had news.

Hope you're on the road to recovery.

Take care!

Hi Arek,

Good to hear that you are still around. Not so good to hear that you had health issues. I hope you are doing fine now.

I still think it had be better if you let us (by someone else) know what was going on. But I think everyone (including me) understands very well that atari was not your first priority!

I hope you are doing well, and that all the problems are history now.

Wishing you a healthy and nice 2010.

Greetz

Marius

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Arek,

As I wrote before: I think lots of people (everyone) wish you the very best. For health and other personal things in your life. And I mean that.

But next to the best wishes for you, I would like to be informed too.

Isn't there someone around you who can post some information here for you? Or send emails?

For lot of people the price of your game was not high, but for me personally it was a lot of money. And if you could pay me the money back, it's ok for me too.

Thanks

Marius

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's not good that there is no communication possible at all.

As written before: I really wish Nosty the best. That's the part of this what makes it difficult. I really don't want to put any more pressure on him, and I don't want to be a jerk, when he has personal (health) issues.

But on the other side, I get the feeling my money is gone, and the game will never be delivered anymore. And that is a bridge too far for me.

So I requested my money back.

Sorry for that, but it's the way it is.

Marius

I think it's not good that there is no communication possible at all.

As written before: I really wish Nosty the best. That's the part of this what makes it difficult. I really don't want to put any more pressure on him, and I don't want to be a jerk, when he has personal (health) issues.

But on the other side, I get the feeling my money is gone, and the game will never be delivered anymore. And that is a bridge too far for me.

So I requested my money back.

Sorry for that, but it's the way it is.

Marius

You should not be sorry as it's business in the end.

Although I don't know the guy I've seem similar situations many times over the years and the outcome was almost never good. If the work cannot be done then a refund is so very easy to do and as stated that he WAS very ill that would sound like he's better and needs to sort out his reputation.

And it does not help there's no mention of any of this on the site, at least people who could not directly contact could see the info on line?

Edited by Mclaneinc

Today I got my money back.

Case closed for me.

I hope other people will have more luck and fun with Bomb Jake.

Greetz

Marius

Too bad that it didn't work out :_(

I did not yet got a reply although Nosty said in the beginning of this thread that he would start replying. But I only asked how to order and did not yet pay. Maybe I should try again in a month or so :roll:

Robert

Well... ofcourse I would prefer having the game. But since there was almost no communication about this, I decided to give up and go for the refund.

I wish Arek the best for his personal life. But now I could spend my money for some other nice atari thing.

Greetz

Marius

Hello,

Once again: I'm really sorry.

I answered for all emails. All ordered Bomb Jake games are sent.

Many thanks for your trust! Only a few people canceled their orders.

We still working for NTSC patch for BJ. But it appears harder than I thought :/

And yes, Hobgoblin 2 and Yie Another Kung Fu are still on my list for this year :)