IGNORED

Whos reached Slime World secret exit? TOP SECRET!

Arek

Well gang, I'd like to help with the mapping project, as I've done some things like that in the past for the Castlevania series, but I barely have time just to play a game or two each week. But these tips might help: in the Arcade area, most (maybe even all) of the hidden snapper guys have slime dripping into them from the ceiling above. If there's a slime drip, don't step on the floor below it! Also, there's an invincibility cheat if you don't know about it already. At the title screen, hold Option 2, keep holding it and hold Option 1, keep holding them and push the D-pad to the upper-right corner, then release everything. There's no confirmation, but Todd will be invincible once you load up an area or a password.

I've got a bunch of passwords too, some of them even for the Arcade area. I'll post them when I find that FAQ again.

Invincibility:

Hold Option 2 + Option 1 (in order), and press Up/Right at the title screen after the Slime World

logo falls. Release all buttons and begin game play. Note: The game may crash in multi-player

mode when this code is enabled.

Great, it works.

Im going to map the whole game now :D

Wow. its a really short level!

Update:

I have started with the mapping of adventure 6, since this is a short level, it wont take long.

I simply past al my screen dumps in Photoshop in a new layer, and I will cut it in once and puzzle them together as one big JPG file :D

Update 2:

I just cut all the files so I just got ingame screendumps, now need to open a big ass template in photoshop and start puzzeling every piece together.

Please mind that there are allot of monsters in the dump that are not very smooth, maybe Ill go by the level snd make some better screendumps. we'll see how the end product is.

First 2 rooms I got pastes and finished allready.

Ill be busy for a while now.

Edited by Mrjey

• 11 years later...

I had reached the final exit when I discovered that you could swap the third and fifth characters of passwords obtained normally.

This password:

Spoiler

11EB8B

will put you right in front of the final exit.

You don't get the expanded endgame message if you use the invincibility cheat.

The farthest I could get without the cheat was just beyond the "GREEN TODD: OPT 1" hallway with the three impossible rooms.  The final exit is just beyond those rooms.

• Like 1