seanhq

the-topdog

I just completed a sale to the-topdog and I would certainly deal with him again. He paid quickly and made for a very smooth transaction.

• Like 1

It was a pleasure to deal with the-topdog. Shipped promptly, everything was as described. Great communication skills!

• Like 1

I bought a couple very nice Mattel Aquarius games from the-topdog. They were packaged extremely well and arrived quickly and safely. Looking forward to further business. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Today I received a game I bought from him.

Excellent packaging and the game was in superb condition.

Great guy to deal with :)

• Like 1

Great to deal with - answered a WTB request and came through effortlessy and quickly! Highly recommended - thanks!

• Like 1

Bought a couple of CIB electronic games. Reasonable prices, items were packed well, and shipped quickly. A great person to do business with :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Since my last post, I've bought a few more items. Everything I've bought from topdog has been in amazing shape. If only I had the money to buy all of the stuff he posts to the marketplace...

• Like 1

Bought a whole bunch of Aquarius stuff from topdog, great communication, everything packed well, would definitely deal with again! icon_thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I bought some Aquarius stuff from the_Topdog, a mini-expander and a cassette drive. He failed to adequately describe the mini-expander, though. He didn't mention that it was in absolutely perfect condition in a beautiful box. He also carelessly threw extra items in the box before shipping. You should really warn a guy if you are going to exceed his expectations so wildly. the_Topdog is a great seller and all-around awesome guy!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I bought an Intellivision ECS module from the-topdog. He was very friendly and communicative; everything was packed very well and I couldn't be happier!

Thanks!

• Like 1

I just bought a mint Berenstain Bears from the-topdog and it was fantastic! Another great transaction with this highly recommended seller/trader. icon_thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Why oh why have I not left 5+ feedback in this thread? I could have sworn I have before! :ponder:

Anyway, I have done lots of purchases from topdog and they all have been absolutely PHENOMENAL. Easily one of the top sellers/buyers/traders here on AA! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1