seanhq

the-topdog

Purchased an A500 Slingshot Pro from him. Arrived quickly and exactly as described/pictured. A+ transaction from me.

• Like 1

I've done a few deals back and forth with the-topdog over the years and recently did another one. Always quick to ship, quick to pay and awesome with communication. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Sent the-topdog a bunch of Commodore stuff: very quick communication, paid on time, pleasure to do business with. Thanks!

• Like 1

Did a Genesis grab bag deal with him. It's my first grab bag at all on this site, and I was not at all disappointed! Thank you the-topdog!

• Like 1

Erik went way above and beyond the call of duty on a deal with him. He's not only topdog, but also topnotch. :) I owe him one for sure. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Just completed a sale to "the-topdog" and everything went smooth as silk from the very first PM. Great buyer!

• Like 1

I bought a game from me, It get some delay and was very patience and comprensive, Great Buyer!

• Like 1

Top-Dog is a great guy to do business with. He traded

some ADAM controllers for refurbishing and modding a set.

Great packaging, fast shipping... all a person could want

in a trade transaction.

• Like 1

Quick & easy transaction with topdog (my first on AtariAge). Thanks for being gentle with me.

• Like 1

Just received my CIB Stunt Cycle. It is awesome!!! Looks NIB...better than described. The box was packaged to survive a nuclear war (or USPS, take your pick).

Communication was great throughout the entire process. the-topdog is an A+++ seller. I would highly recommend! Thanks again!

icon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Purchased an aquarius and mini expander from the-topdog. Communication was great, he included the outer box for the aquarius and mini expander as an added bonus, and the price was fantastic! I'd highly recommend purchasing from him!

• Like 1

I just purchased a Microvision and games from the-topdog and I couldn't be more pleased!

The packaging was bulletproof, the game was in perfect condition, and communication was perfect! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I've bought a lot from him. Latest was the Marjac Lbow which is awesome and came immediately. Great seller! I always check his posts!

• Like 1

I bought a cart from Topdog the shipemnt was fast and communication great!

• Like 1

Just received a Sean Kelly multicart for Vectrex from the-topdog. Quick shipping and great communication. Excellent service!

• Like 1

Erik is a total rockstar and an absolute pleasure to do business with. He pays quickly, and maintains contact throughout the duration of the transaction. He's someone I trust, and someone I would share a beer with. No complaints here.

• Like 1