IGNORED

problem with my mame cab, need help

CARTRIDGE STEALER

I cant seem to access the menu anymore on my mame cab. its a pentium 1 I believe. I have asked for help and everyone has been able to help me here. In the past, all I would need to do is plug in my keyboard and press the "tab" button and I would access the games. now, for some reason, the "tab" button wont work at all. I have tried different keyboards but nothing has worked. can someone recommend a fix? thanks!

Sorry if this is off base, but you could try to things:

Pressing different F keys during boot up. Usually F8 will get you into Safe mode, but Ive seen F5-12 access safe mode so i cant say what you need to do for your computer (presumably running windows 95).

If that doesn't work, can't you use good old ctrl+alt_delete to end mame? The easiest solution is also the laziest: just re-install MAME and your problem will probably go away.

Sorry if this is off base, but you could try to things:

Pressing different F keys during boot up. Usually F8 will get you into Safe mode, but Ive seen F5-12 access safe mode so i cant say what you need to do for your computer (presumably running windows 95).

If that doesn't work, can't you use good old ctrl+alt_delete to end mame? The easiest solution is also the laziest: just re-install MAME and your problem will probably go away.

I wish I knew how to do it on this cab but I dont. I didnt build it. :(