IGNORED

Posted several Odyssey 2 carts over on Game Gavel!

T. Ryan Arnold

Just posted a few CIB Odyssey 2 games over on Game Gavel

According to the Odyssey 2 Rarity guide some of these are ER (Exteremly Rare) or U (Uncommon).

A few are compatible with the Odyssey 2's voice synthesizer.

I'm selling off some of my duplicates to help pay for my wedding so bid now to help with a good cause!

lol, those are the most common ones.

Well that would explain why I seem to get a copy of some of them with every odyssey I buy.

Still though, from what I've seen I was thinking Pick Axe Pete and Sid the Spellbinder were less common, but if not I stand corrected. I'm just getting into Odyssey stuff because I love the graphic design and the hardware design so much. Never had one as a kid so I don't have any nostalgic attachment to these games like some of the other ones.

You konw much about Odyssey? Are there any games I should look out for?

lol, those are the most common ones.

Well that would explain why I seem to get a copy of some of them with every odyssey I buy.

Still though, from what I've seen I was thinking Pick Axe Pete and Sid the Spellbinder were less common, but if not I stand corrected. I'm just getting into Odyssey stuff because I love the graphic design and the hardware design so much. Never had one as a kid so I don't have any nostalgic attachment to these games like some of the other ones.

You konw much about Odyssey? Are there any games I should look out for?

Turtles! and Killer Bee's! are both geat games. If you can find them; Demon Attack and Atlantis are fun. I'm not sure which games you allready have, I could list a dozen more of the more common games that are fun as well.

Turtles! and Killer Bee's! are both geat games. If you can find them; Demon Attack and Atlantis are fun. I'm not sure which games you allready have, I could list a dozen more of the more common games that are fun as well.

I'm most curious to play quest for the rings. So far I've bought three odysseys and have yet to find one that actually works.

I do have two quest for the rings games in various states completion. Can't wait!

The auction ended and I managed to sell five of them (gotta assume those were the desirable ones)."Keyboard Creations" was the hot ticket item.

Anyway, I still need to clear out the closet space, so I'm just going to list the rest as a lot and throw in one of my Odyssey 2 "parts systems". It doesn't turn on, but it's pretty clean. Hopefully I can just get back what I paid for the odyssey and the games.

Anyway, check it out and make me an offer!