Great seller here, bought some PS2, PC, & NES games. Excellent communication and great packaging / fast shipping, thanks again.

• Like 1

Bought 3 games from Austin and quick ship packed well and reasonable prices would definitely deal with again a plus to AA community

I just received the games I bought from Austin's Marketplace thread. The games were shipped very quickly, packed excessively well, and were in better than I had imagined condition.

Austin trusted that I would purchase particular games per my request, so he set them aside for me until I was ready to order them, and I really appreciate that. He was super cool to deal with, and was very friendly answering questions and giving me information about the games.

I'm very thankful for Austin's sale, and for the pleasure of doing business with him. Hope to be able to make another exchange in the future.

Just bought Castlevania SOTN off of Austin, came in amazing condition and can't wait to FINALLY play this epic game. Thanks again for yet another great transaction, always a pleasure doing business with Austin! AAA+++!

Bought a large box of games from Austin in his Marketplace thread. Everything arrived in much better condition then I anticipated, was extremely well packed, and he shipped fast too. You can't ask for more then that. Thanks again!

Austin is an awesome seller! :) I finally got a good copy of Spikeout: Battlestreet for my Xbox collection from him, and it arrived very quickly, in perfect shape, and for a very good price! I'm looking forward to buying more from him! :)

Bought a Sega Saturn game recently, and it was packaged very safely and was in great shape. Quick to respond to messages, and very friendly!

Edited by entryan

I bought a couple games from him and they showed up quick and were packed with care . He is quick to respond and I highly recommend !

[re-post from a dupe thread]

I've done quite a few deals with Austin here on the board and he is always incredibly helpful with my questions, gives me fair suggestions, and always a below ebay price. Super nice guy deserving of peoples business. If he's selling something you can be certain you're getting a fair price, it will be described clearly and accurately if not pristine condition, and will be packed safely and securely. A great member of the community, and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Austin, I appreciate all you've done man.

Bought a New 3DS XL from Austin, and it's working like a charm. Packed securely and shipped quickly -- tossed a goodie in to boot. Another pleasant experience!

Bought some games from him, great communication, shipped fast and well protected, everything arrived in amazing shape.

A++ would deal with again!

Bought a couple items from Austin and the transaction was smooth as a gravy sandwich!

Great deals, great service and fast shipping!