IGNORED

NOMAM 2010

Mathy

Hello guys (m/f)

The NOMAM 2010 will be held from the 23th untill the 25th of April 2010 at the "Oberdeck", Schwanenweg 34, 24235 Laboe (near Kiel), Germany.

This is a different location from where it was held the last two years.

You can get an impression of what we do at the NOMAM meeting on my meetings page.

greetings

Mathy

Edited by Mathy

The NOMAM 2010 will be held from the 23th untill the 25th of April 2010 at the "Oberdeck", Schwanenweg 34, 24235 Laboe (near Kiel), Germany.

And I'll have to ask for moving the free weekend I already asked my employer for...

There'll hardly be time for visiting the Naval Memorial and/or U-995 during the NOMAM, I guess.

Thorsten

And I'll have to ask for moving the free weekend I already asked my employer for...

I´m sorry for that. But perhaps you can make it n "official visit" because downstairs is a small shop of the same business you are working in. ;-)

There'll hardly be time for visiting the Naval Memorial and/or U-995 during the NOMAM, I guess.

It absolutely depends on you. Laboe is very small and it is just a five to ten minutes walk to the submarine. The beach is even closer. I think I will organise some kind of "guard" for the room, so that we can go on top of the memorial tower as a group and enjoy the great view over the Eastern Sea and the Kieler Förde. The Navy memorial is rather close too and worth a visit. I am going to set up a website with more information.

Yeah, I love Bundy´s National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood, but I have to tell you that NOMAM in our case means "Not Only Marvellous Atari Machines".

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Sascha

But you do have time to come over somewhere between next Friday afternoon and next Sunday afternoon? :D :D

@All: If somebody needs to have what Sascha says on his page translated, just tell me and I will try and translate it. Most of the information can also be found on my meetings page. Except for the "I can pick you up" part, which might need translating.

greetings

Mathy

• 11 months later...