IGNORED

Monster! (WIP)

GroovyBee

Apple panic type game?

Inspired by ;). Everything is going apart from monsters getting out of the holes and the player being able to kill them off. After that I need to add sound effects, more levels a high score table (with SaveKey support) and then its good for play testing and a cart release.

Apple panic type game?

Inspired by ;). Everything is going apart from monsters getting out of the holes and the player being able to kill them off. After that I need to add sound effects, more levels a high score table (with SaveKey support) and then its good for play testing and a cart release.

where are the save keys available? Guess I should get one if it is not HSC enabled

where are the save keys available? Guess I should get one if it is not HSC enabled

I'll make sure some are available to buy with the cart.

My halloween themed game is also SaveKey aware. The HSC doiesn't really fit into my 7800 "C" dev environment (not really tried to be honest) so I'm not supporting it.

Well, since its kinda like a Zelda game, why not do a play on that word and come up with something else...

Zolda's Castle

;-)

Curt

Awesome! Another fun game, though you tricked me into thinking it was your halloween game!

:lol: I still need to come up with a name for the halloween theme game.

• 3 weeks later...