IGNORED

FS: Atari 2600 Video Reflex / Video Jogger blowout

riffraff

I have found quite a few Video Reflex / Video Jogger cartridges and am making them available at super low prices for those who still need them. These were the games packaged with the Atari 2600 Foot Craz controller and are generally hard to find. The labels have light glue marks, some heavier than others.

Price is $40 each or $75 for a pair. Add $5 shipping inside the USA, $7 for outside the USA.

Better labels go to those who order first, but all of the labels are pretty good. There are really no exus carts without these glue marks as far as I know.

post-12593-126419408242_thumb.jpg

post-12593-126419409126_thumb.jpg

Edited by riffraff

I received my carts in the mail today and aside from the actiplaque on the labels, the carts look to be unused. I don't see any wear to the cartridges or to the contacts. One interesting thing that I noticed was that both cartridges have the same manufacturing defect on the backside of the cart near the cartridge port, which looks like there was a couple of small gouges or impressions in the molds that transferred over to the cartridges.

• 5 months later...

Sorry to bump this up but I was on the Best Electronics site today and noticed that these were all gone. I guess I know where these all went!! The site mentioned that they were in poor condition, but this isn't nearly as bad as I would've thought. I wish I would've snagged my pair at $6 each now.

Edited by horseboy

Sorry to bump this up but I was on the Best Electronics site today and noticed that these were all gone. I guess I know where these all went!! The site mentioned that they were in poor condition, but this isn't nearly as bad as I would've thought. I wish I would've snagged my pair at $6 each now.

:? :? :? :? Please elaborate.

:? :? :? :? Please elaborate.

I don't really know what else I can say. Best Electronics has had a section on their site where they sell the games from the "largest atari buy ever" or something like that. They apparently bought 10s of thousands of loose carts from somebody several years ago. They say they have been exposed to the sun for most of that time and are in varying conditions ranging from poor to good. I am not sure when they added Video Reflex and Video Jogger to the list, but they were on there towards the end of last year. It listed them as poor condition. They were either listed at $4 or $6 each, I can't remember exactly. I passed at the time because I didn't need to order anything else at the time and I figured they were total trash. Yesterday I was going to order something else so I was going to order a pair just to see what condition they were in. When I looked again they were gone. I did a search on here and found this thread. Obviously RiffRaff bought them out and made a nice turnaround.

Edit... I just did a wayback search and they weren't listed on the site on August 22 2008. I am pretty sure they were added sometime last year. RiffRaff got a sweet deal.

Obviously RiffRaff bought them out and made a nice turnaround.

Why don't you ask him, instead of making wild assumptions?

There is nothing wild about it. Is it an assumption? Yes. It is based on logic and pretty decent evidence though. I don't blame him. He made a smart move. There is nothing wrong with buying something cheap and selling it for closer to market value. If I found a case of sealed Crazy Climbers for $6 at a flea market I surely wouldn't sell them for $1 each. I don't think it is a big deal.

There is nothing wild about it. Is it an assumption? Yes. It is based on logic and pretty decent evidence though. I don't blame him. He made a smart move. There is nothing wrong with buying something cheap and selling it for closer to market value. If I found a case of sealed Crazy Climbers for $6 at a flea market I surely wouldn't sell them for $1 each. I don't think it is a big deal.

Dude, I happen to know him very well, we were roommates for years. He is friends with the founder of Electra Concepts and got a boatload of inventory from him in the nineties (loads of NIB Meteorites 5200, many NIB Masterplay interfaces, tons of NIB Gameline modems, etc.!). These could have very well been part of that. ;)

Dude, I happen to know him very well, we were roommates for years. He is friends with the founder of Electra Concepts and got a boatload of inventory from him in the nineties (loads of NIB Meteorites 5200, many NIB Masterplay interfaces, tons of NIB Gameline modems, etc.!). These could have very well been part of that. ;)

Well maybe you are right and it is a coincidence. I think I am being misunderstood here though. All I was saying is that if these are the from the BE stock then he got a great deal because those looked to be in a lot better than "poor" condition. Either way $40 a piece is a good price for these games and he gave people a nice deal on some rare games.

The ones I bought from him are in great condition. I thought it was a great buy and appreciated this thread when he started it! :)

I have to agree with Eric. The games I rec'd were also in great shape. I'll pay $40 a cart for an R9 all day any day. If riffraff bought it for $6/game and flipped it for only $40/game more power to him.

Believe in free capitalism and not obamanomics.