IGNORED

Need Antic PDF - vol 5 no 11 - Mar 1987

I can contact him about your questions, he doesn't like me so he will either, A) Read the message to see what I said, or B) Delete it unseen.  Will try though as I am in this to help spread the message about these classic mags, not so much for the petty arguments that have sprung up because of it.

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you on this. Haven't been here for a wee while or checked my secondary email so missed this.

Yes, I do have this issue in hardcopy ... No, I haven't as yet scanned this issue.

ThumpNugget has given permission to make these available on retromags and has made all issues available via a torrent on thepiratebay but is is incredibly poorly seeded currently so I haven't been able to grab them myself which would save me a huge amount of scanning work. I have been in contact with him however,and am hoping to get them sent via disc. This might happen in a couple of weeks or so, depending on how busy he is etc. I'll touch base with him again to see where he is at and PM you with hopefully an updated timeframe.

@Triverse ... Thanks for the headsup on this. Always happy talking about classic mags and preserving them so I'd never delete a message from yourself without reading it & replying to it no matter what has gone on somewhere else.

I uploaded this for you. I did not "create an account" or anything, but it didn't say I had to. I've downloaded from these types of sites many times, but this is the first time I tried to upload.

Please get back to the thread and say whether or not it works.

The .atr disc image is attached to this message since it's small.

This came from a torrent that was from stuff that Thumpnugget scanned, so he is ultimately to be thanked.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gxajmtmjzzm

Cheers!

Antic Vol 5-11 1987-03 S1 Inside Atari Corp.atr

I obtained ThumpNugget's file via torrent [finally!!] yesterday so it will be on Retromags shortly. Just have to do some color correction work on it then it will be available via Megaupload in a PDF image format rather than OCR if you prefer that. Some people prefer OCR .. some don't .. choice is what it's all about :)