IGNORED

Screens frComputer Games:

José Pereira

Here I've show screens of Un-released Games for A8 (I'm getting a :ahoy: )to show how they can/could have been.

Today Street FighterII from C64:post-6517-126478369828_thumb.png

And on A8:post-6517-126478375724_thumb.png

Because I no Artist, "someone have to design the Comunism Symbol".

As always, I have this as it can/could be as a Game:

Only PFs. with DLIs. on the Screen Backgr. Graphics.

2Players for "ur Man's clothes and hair.

And two more Players for the Enemy's clothes.

(I've seen some/many frames from the Players and it can be with PF0-Black and PF1-skin colour. The clothes can have 2PMs or with some redesign 2Players, having free the 4Missiles to the FireBalls (using 5th Player).

This is my work, more will come. This give me fun to do. If not we not have this Games, probably "YES, WE CAN... dream"! :sleep:

Is that logo Barbarian or Barbie? ;) Nice colours. hehe

*edit*

btw, Barbarian has been on my "list" for a while so I might eventually get round to a version, once this app is finished, and Fist, and other stuff I'm working on :) Good thing about it most of the Fist code will be reusable.

Pete

Edited by PeteD

Still unsure if you'll get the snakes down the sides done properly on the A8 - but will take a look at Jose's g2f to see what is happening there.

The snakes are use Backgr. as the Majour colour and P2/P3 PRIOR0, with PF3 to add that extra second Green/Blue colour.

When their head moves is no problem. The P2/3 is static (Two vertical bars)and masked by PF0-Black, what move is the Soft Sprite (Snake's Head-Backr./PF2/3).

Some more technical/idea I'm using (the other Screens will come in the next days, I hope!...):

PLAYERS:

Body: PF0-Black, PF1-Skin colour

Sword PF2

PF3- is the other Gray on the Sides Rock, soo, PF2 never touches PF3)

DIFERENT POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS:

1.) - Our Player Hair-P0 / Blood-P1 / Enemy Shirt (5th Player).

2.)- Enemy Dead: Our Player-P0 / Green creature - PM1 (5th Player disabled) (when the enemy is dead the shirt disappears, just take a look at Youtube)

3.)- Boss Final Fight: Our Player-P0 / Fire Balls-5th Player Enabled / Enemy-P1

4.)- Girl Final of the Game: Our Player-P0 / Girl-P1

Greetings.

José Pereira.

"I will not stop in what gives me pleasure."

With the exception of murder, corporate or political crime, and activities that lead to mental illness...

That is the perfect response! :)

If I enjoy playing music REALLLLLY LOUD! and live next door to you, you'd soon get annoyed ;)

Pete

• Like 1

Hell yes, and don't let them tell you otherwise.

I enjoy your graphical musings.

Hello all.

I will not stop in what gives me pleasure.

I'll add in this Topic all the Screens re-done and Slideshows.

I'll invite all coders around there to see the files...

Today Barbarian:

(C64&A8)

post-6517-12648767722_thumb.gifpost-6517-12648767853_thumb.png

And the files:

barbarian_(palace)_05.zip

Greetings.

José Pereira.

Hell yes, and don't let them tell you otherwise.

I enjoy your graphical musings.

I do too, partly because some of the things he's doing are things I've thought about and not been able to prove graphically because I can't deal with G2F, but I still don't think (and I'm obviously not the only one) there needs to be a new thread for every screenshot, or threads where obviously there's little interest but still gets 10 replys-to-self from José.

Pete

• Like 1

Dreaming is allowed, isn't it?

Of course it is, but before "the incident" you had A thread for your POKEY stuff, now you have another one, you didn't start a new thread every time you created a new RMT file, that's all people are getting a bit annoyed with. I don't think anyone is asking José to stop what he's doing, some advice maybe to try to move away from G2F or at least converting other games graphics and maybe do something original.

Pete

Looks great. :) More pleasing to the eye than the C64.

Man, how fast would you work if someone was paying you? As for the poem: a love poem, I assume (since clearly you love the Atari). Certainly something Miltonesque and epic...

Thanks. :thumbsup:

I'm not graphic artist, nor Poet...

It's not a question of paying.

Because of some "strange" (...) things in my life I have almost all the 24Hours a day free (I think I could get, let's say 25/26 hours a day, but that will cost you so much :P A little less than the other present famous Portuguese: Cristiano Ronaldo :D )

I'll try to find a Manager to get in touch with you ;)

Enjoy it for free. The important was if we all get someone to code this past un-released games on A8.

Do the question on another way:

"How much will it cost a Programmer to code my and others Screens/Games Ideas?"

Greetings.

josé Pereira.

Well, I won't pry into your personal life, but if you're designing game screens 24 hours a day (or more), you mustn't be married. At 37, I still feel the urge to program 25 hours a day sometimes, but spouses tend not to understand this. :) I do understand your enthusiasm, though: I still feel it today!

You can only hope a coder shares your enthusiasm. Since no-one's making any money from it nowadays, without passion and enthusiasm, we are lost.