IGNORED

Do YOU want an item?

Cebus Capucinis

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet! Very glad they showed up okay guys. I bet yours will show up today AB, you're only a one-day mail delivery away from jboy!

Canada Customs is using my 800 to prop an igloo door open in Niagara Falls but hopefully a Mountie will saddle it up and ride it on in to me soon, eh?.

-Canuck Coleconut-

Edited by coleconut

Nice vid! What's up with all the writing on the manuals though? Did someone's monkey get loose and go ape spit with a sharpie or what? lol

I resent that. :lol: They came that way when I got them, IIRC -- I believe it is some kid's handwriting. The names written on the books are all the same. Also, you'll notice when jboy opens up the (unfortunately battered-to-hell when I got it :| ) software catalog there are a couple typed sheets of BASIC in there. They didn't come with the catalog! Someone typed up a program and printed it then stuck it in there. I never did get around to typing it in to see what it was!

Ahh, okay... sumkid practicing his cursive then. The writing seemed a little redundant, I got it now. Well, at least no monkey's were harmed then! lol

@Jboy - if you ever want to sell or trade that system for something - LMK! Didn't have the bucks to participate in the raffle or purchase outright at the time :(

Ahh, okay... sumkid practicing his cursive then. The writing seemed a little redundant, I got it now. Well, at least no monkey's were harmed then! lol

@Jboy - if you ever want to sell or trade that system for something - LMK! Didn't have the bucks to participate in the raffle or purchase outright at the time :(

No problem i will keep you in mind buddy. :)

• 1 year later...

Yea I'm bumping an old thread but its funny how cyclical things are in our community. The coco 3 in question went from Jboypacman to WCCW Mark, and then to me. :D

I state in the video that Jboy's coco 3 came from Cloud9tech as I had forgotten he won it in this raffle but its the same unit mentioned here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOW47iCdBuU

LOL! That's awesome! We should track it by serial # and see how many AAers end up with it! :thumbsup:

I should do another one of these sometime soon. I bet I've got enough stuff I could make it happen again, and I'm a lot wiser in the ways of selling stuff and appropriately packaging materials so there won't be any minor mishaps this time!

Second post: It's funny to go back and read this and realize how crazy things were last year. Both my wife and I lost our jobs and we were planning on moving to Tucson so I could go to law school.....

We're now in Albuquerque, NM and she is the one who is in graduate school! :) Close to Tucson but hilariously the exact opposite happened. What a crazy, strange, very cool year the past year has been. Lots happened, moved halfway across the country, bought a bunch of stuff, sold a bunch of stuff, MADE a bunch of stuff, BROKE a bunch of stuff.....whew!

Still have two more years in ABQ though but after here (she will have her Master's in Ballet Choreography) we have 2 options we're working toward:

1. Move to Austin, TX so I can go to UTA for law school!

but the more likely one is:

2. Move to HAWAII as they have a dance professor position open and my wife has a friend in the department who will recommend her!

We'll see what happens in the next couple years eh?

• Like 1

LOL! That's awesome! We should track it by serial # and see how many AAers end up with it! :thumbsup:

I should do another one of these sometime soon. I bet I've got enough stuff I could make it happen again, and I'm a lot wiser in the ways of selling stuff and appropriately packaging materials so there won't be any minor mishaps this time!

It was a lot of fun to watch, even though I didn't participate but I just may if you do another one :)