IGNORED

Diner

Cool videos! Thanks for posting!

I especially love that first screen in Diner because of the possibilities it gives you for lining up the enemies and knocking them all down at once for maximum bonus points. If you can lure all of the enemies into that large hexagonal-shaped area near the center of the screen, and then walk down the stairs and stand on the lower level just above the right edge of the food plate, the enemies will all "collect" in one tight group at the bottom of the "bowl" on the upper level (I think you did this with some of them at one point in the video). Then, climb back up the ladder just to the left of the "bowl," and lure them over the edge of the "bowl" and down to the lower level. You have to stay just barely ahead of the enemies as you do this; if you pull too far away from them, they tend to split up. If you've got a collection of food balls waiting down there, you can kick them back and forth across the whole group of enemies, racking up massive bonus points; I've gotten about 80,000 points (or more) on just that one screen.

• 4 weeks later...