IGNORED

Post your CCE games here...

Chris Leach

:D Here is a pic of two condor attacks.... :D

post-24829-126497900043_thumb.jpg

The ultravision is the 9/10

:thumbsup:

The other....unknown...so it is more rare? :thumbsdown:

I had a friend of mine trying to tell me that the CCE condor attack was rarer?

Either way...is there a list of Condor Attack owners on Atariage some where? Just wondering how many owners are in this community alone...and who has the CCE copy? I think I have two, but only found one in my closet.

Is the K-Tel Vulture Attack more rare than either of the Condor Attack variations? Both Condor Attack and Vulture Attack are rarity 9 in the guide. I ask mainly because I own two copies of the K-Tel release....and a copy of Spider Maze too. :)

30 percent of the time Condor Attack and Vulture Attack are one in the same and it just depends what label you sell it with cause those 30 percent had both labels on top of eachother.

A veteran collector in Brazil mailed me that the Fast Eddie above is the second most difficult to find CCE cart.

Hower, this one is even rarer to find:

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-star-war_14169.html

8)

So Fast Eddie is the second rarest? Then this link is even more rare than Fast Eddie, making it the first Rarest CCE game made? How many people own this and why not just say it is the rarest CCE game, which supercedes what was said earlier about the other CCE game?

This thread is getting twisted....

Who here has the largest CCE actual collection?

We need more actual pics....

Maybe make some sort of a rarity guide based off of this Atariage.com website, not other peoples ideas of what is more rare...

We could start with who has what and not just some pics of others CCE carts....

Better yet, if you have CCE cart pics, send them pm to me, I will add up totals and come up with who has what and what is the rarest CCE cart on the Atariage forums.....this will be the unofficial CCE rarity guide from AA members...? :?:

So Fast Eddie is the second rarest?

Yes.

Then this link is even more rare than Fast Eddie, making it the first Rarest CCE game made?

Yes, Star War is the rarest of them all.

Maybe make some sort of a rarity guide based off of this Atariage.com website, not other peoples ideas of what is more rare...

These other people happen to be hardcore Brazilian VCS cart collectors like Sr. Ferraz, Leandro and TomBrazil, so I trust their opinion more then any other collector outside Brazil.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

Rom Hunter,

You are a good man...my friend...Wouldn't a rarity list in a foreign country decide a games rarity in a given region? If we go to Brazil where these game are prevalent, wouldn't common games find their way to the extremely common, whereas common games in Brazil being found in the Netherlands per say, would make them more rare?

Just a hunch?

That's the whole problem with rarity guides.

A game's rarity is depending on format, popularity, region, production numbers, condition, knowledge and finds, therefore constantly fluctuating and thus impossible to catch.

Therefore I don't believe in a universal rarity rating system.

8)

Ya' Know....the funny thing about this whole "Me liking my CCE game", is that I can't even play the damn things. I've got less than a hundred or so, I'm just interested in who else out there has some...more so which ones people are holding onto and why?

CCE games are just so cute!!!!!!

• 9 years later...

Well, I have a few CCE games & I'm trying to pick up as many different games that I can. So far, I have Bobby Is Going Home, Phantom Tank, Atlantis, Laser Gate & Seaquest. I just love the label graphics of these games. Right now, I'm just concentrating on finding Brazilian made games & consoles.

Yes.

Yes, Star War is the rarest of them all.

These other people happen to be hardcore Brazilian VCS cart collectors like Sr. Ferraz, Leandro and TomBrazil, so I trust their opinion more then any other collector outside Brazil.

icon_cool.gif

Wow, now this is a nice necrobump. :-)

ROM, I know this is a 9-year old thread necrobumped but I think I must say something. Star War is *DEFINITELY* not the rarest of the CCE "Thematic" label. That honor belongs to Fast Eddie, no doubt about it.

(And Leandro agrees with me on that :-) ).

I don´t even believe Star War is the second one. There´s a fuzzy line between him and Beany Bopper, and I tend to believe BB is a little harder to find.

I mean, that doesn´t make SW common, not by a mile. It is clearly one of the 3 rarest "CCE Thematic". If we should use AtariAge rarity guide I´ll probably say Fast Eddie is a R10, SW and BB a R9 (and probably Condor Attack too) and Q*Bert an equivalent to R8. That would be my top-5 rarity for that series.

And OmegaMatrix is right, Dancing Plate (from the CCE Color series) is the rarest of all CCE carts, hands down.

Edited by lazzeri

Oh and FIY, a heads-up for everyone looking for Brazilian games, specially CCE: There´s A LOT of counterfeiting going on right now. I mean, *A LOT*. :-(

There´s relabeling all around (and some sh*tty labels that don´t look like the originals at all) and, far worse, complete counterfeiting - a recently burned ROM placed inside an original shell with a homemade label. And that´s going on specially for CCE carts (notably the Color series), Onyx Jr carts, Tron and some less valuable.

So if that´s of any worth: If a brazilian cart looks too good to be true, it probably ain´t.

(I just hate the MFs doing that right now. They seems to be everywere - Facebook, auction sites, whatsapp groups... Damn them.)

Edited by lazzeri