IGNORED

Post your CCE games here...

Chris Leach

Nice one BTW. Great label. ;-)

That´s the only CCE set I still haven´t completed (we call it "CCE Supergame series"), still missing four of them IIRC. That´s on my bucket list for this year. :-)

So here´s the four CCE series in chronological order:

- CCE Color - the 1st 9 games, the ones that started it all. Each one have a unique-colored label;

- CCE Supergame - both in white and black casings, all with the same label above (CCE was a mess). 40 games total;

- CCE Golden - looks like Supergame but with golden-ish labels; 9 unique games, never released on the other series.

- CCE Thematic - the ones with those lovely drawings that are unique for each game (or almost). 57 games total.

Wow, now this is a nice necrobump. :-)

ROM, I know this is a 9-year old thread necrobumped but I think I must say something. Star War is *DEFINITELY* not the rarest of the CCE "Thematic" label. That honor belongs to Fast Eddie, no doubt about it.

(And Leandro agrees with me on that :-) ).

I don´t even believe Star War is the second one. There´s a fuzzy line between him and Beany Bopper, and I tend to believe BB is a little harder to find.

I mean, that doesn´t make SW common, not by a mile. It is clearly one of the 3 rarest "CCE Thematic". If we should use AtariAge rarity guide I´ll probably say Fast Eddie is a R10, SW and BB a R9 (and probably Condor Attack too) and Q*Bert an equivalent to R8. That would be my top-5 rarity for that series.

And OmegaMatrix is right, Dancing Plate (from the CCE Color series) is the rarest of all CCE carts, hands down.

Thanks for the corrections!

Wow, that's an old thread indeed.

Yes, Fast Eddie must be the rarest one of the thematic CCE labels.

Never seen one for sale since the start of this thread.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

Hi Wiz!

I still have a bunch of original CCE carts left, that are pretty rare, including Star War, Q*Bert (white), Pizza Chef, Stone Age. What are you missing? :)

Actually three of them. Nothing extraordinarily rare but some hard catch. *Sigh*

C-804 Open, Sesame!

C-808 Phantom Tank

C-837 Pizza Chef