IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

box variation....for 2.50 ;)

lady bug CBS for 1.25:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1105529440131?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110552944013&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

carnaval CBS for 1.25:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1105529442521?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110552944252&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Free shipping. :P He will brake even, only if he sends those in bubblelope. :ponder:

i hope you read the descriptions on the condition.

I don't think he cares at $2.50 shipped. :)

box variation....for 2.50 ;)

lady bug CBS for 1.25:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1105529440131?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110552944013&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

carnaval CBS for 1.25:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1105529442521?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110552944252&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Free shipping. :P He will brake even, only if he sends those in bubblelope. :ponder:

i hope you read the descriptions on the condition.

I don't think he cares at $2.50 shipped. :)

exactly ;0)

on the sleeve, nobody will notice it LOL

• 2 months later...

I recently picked up these 2 items.

A very nice boxed sears INTV.

intv002-1.jpg?t=1286070596

And a box for the system changer.

intv001-1.jpg?t=1286070669

Rev, the Sears box looks great! and I can see Checkers in behind it.icon_mrgreen.gif

I was gonna bid on the open box as well, but I won a CIB one instead, good deal for you.icon_thumbsup.gif

I just snagged a copy of Slam Dunk Super Pro Basketball on ebay for less than a dollar. I'm glad none of you guys saw the auction. icon_wink.gif It's loose and it looks pretty worn, but hey under a dollar!

That's a great deal on a game that I think is maybe the best of the Super Pro games! icon_thumbsup.gif There seemed to be a lot of uncommon and rarish loose INTV games the last couple of weeks available for cheap prices. I saw a copy of Defender go without a bid at $2.99 I think. It's a great time to build your INTV collection. icon_smile.gif

• 2 months later...

Picked these up at a thrift store the other day for $30 after the white tag 25% off discount. The popeye has an unscratched game card, how often do you see that?

finds.jpg

charles

free-scared-smileys-306.giffree-scared-smileys-306.giffree-scared-smileys-306.gif

Even without Congo Bongo that'd be a great deal for a mint CIB Popeye and CIB River Raid. Heck, it'd even be a good price without River Raid, if Popeye is absolutely mint.

But with Congo Bongo...!!!

Oh my. Aaaaaannnnd the winner for the best deal of 2010 (BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!) is Charles. Sweet mother of all that is holy!!!icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

If you added a zero to the price you paid it would have been a good deal, and as thegoldenband said, either the Popeye (with the awesome card) or the River Raid CIB would have been worth the $30, but getting Congo for $30 is just plain nuts!!!

Congrats on one of the best scores I've seen in a while. icon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gif (luckily you got the extra 25% white tag discount or it would have been a rip-off. icon_wink.gif )

Edited by cmart604

thanks for the congrats, it's not very often that I find something in the wild that I need for one of my collections. I'm just glad I decided to go out thrifting that day, I went to 14 stores that day, and that was the only thing I found, about half way through the day I almost gave up, glad I didn't.

thanks for the congrats, it's not very often that I find something in the wild that I need for one of my collections. I'm just glad I decided to go out thrifting that day, I went to 14 stores that day, and that was the only thing I found, about half way through the day I almost gave up, glad I didn't.

I think you can retire from thrifting now. Go out a winner. icon_smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Found a few loose ones at a game store today:

Pac Man for $6.99

Tron Solar Sailor for $5.99

Lady Bug for $3.99

Donkey Kong Jr. for $1.99

Atlantis for $1.99

They also had Masters of the Universe He-Man for $9.99 but I passed for now.

Did I do ok?

Everyone has their own price point. If you are comfortable with what you paid for each game then you did alright.

Found a few loose ones at a game store today:

Pac Man for $6.99

Tron Solar Sailor for $5.99

Lady Bug for $3.99

Donkey Kong Jr. for $1.99

Atlantis for $1.99

They also had Masters of the Universe He-Man for $9.99 but I passed for now.

Did I do ok?

I think you did very well, many games you can find it a lot expensier than that. Very nice purchase, with boxes was a steal for sure..

• 4 weeks later...

TY TY, i knew sitting here refreshing Ebay would pay off one of these days. lol

And it couldn't have come at a better time, just got my income tax back, and i was really really wanting Commando and Thin Ice. And Tower of Doom and Dig Dug adds the icing on the cake.

Nice Score !!!

TY TY, i knew sitting here refreshing Ebay would pay off one of these days. lol

And it couldn't have come at a better time, just got my income tax back, and i was really really wanting Commando and Thin Ice. And Tower of Doom and Dig Dug adds the icing on the cake.

Plus Pac Man, Thunder Castle, Slam Dunk, Chip Shot, Super Pro Football and a few other great titles. I really like this purchase for you. :)

Nope i didn't have Dig Dug. I pretty much bought this for 5 games: Commando, Thin Ice, Dig Dug, Tower of Doom, and Pac-Man (atarisoft version). All the rest will be doubles i may resell. I already have an interested party for Thunder Castle. :cool:

My own copy of Happy Trails has a torn label so i can switch that out as well. :thumbsup:

This morning i ordered me a copy of Lady Bug for $4.99 shipped from a seller on Amazon and a copy of Beamrider for $5.49 shipped off a seller on Half.com

Both were site unseen so i took my chances.

Still looking for a copy of Worm Whomper.

And after that i think next on my list would be Ice Trek, Sewer Sam, Super Pro Decathlon, Truckin, and White Water. Besides Decathlon i don't know much about those games.