IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

This morning i ordered me a copy of Lady Bug for $4.99 shipped from a seller on Amazon and a copy of Beamrider for $5.49 shipped off a seller on Half.com

Both were site unseen so i took my chances.

Still looking for a copy of Worm Whomper.

And after that i think next on my list would be Ice Trek, Sewer Sam, Super Pro Decathlon, Truckin, and White Water. Besides Decathlon i don't know much about those games.

I use to love Ice trek back in the day, is kinda hard sometimes, but good. Everyone recoomends white water, I haven´t the time to really play it well, in Decathlon I almost broke the disc in runnig, I need the map and manual to play trucking, but many people recommended..

This morning i ordered me a copy of Lady Bug for $4.99 shipped from a seller on Amazon and a copy of Beamrider for $5.49 shipped off a seller on Half.com

Both were site unseen so i took my chances.

Still looking for a copy of Worm Whomper.

And after that i think next on my list would be Ice Trek, Sewer Sam, Super Pro Decathlon, Truckin, and White Water. Besides Decathlon i don't know much about those games.

I use to love Ice trek back in the day, is kinda hard sometimes, but good. Everyone recoomends white water, I haven´t the time to really play it well, in Decathlon I almost broke the disc in runnig, I need the map and manual to play trucking, but many people recommended..

I used to love Trukin back in the day but you really need the map and directions

My must haves are,

Thunder Castle

White Water

Ice Trek

Happy Trails

Pinball

Pac-man

Atlantis (yeah somehow I don't have it yet)

Other ones I'd love to find,

Truckin'

Safecracker

Defender

Donkey Kong Jr.

Kool-Aid Man

Kool-aid Man is a pretty bad game. I have a copy cib and the box is the most exciting thing about it imho.

I agree that thunder castle is a must have. I also like mousetrap but if you only have an intv 2 it won't work.

Even though i don't yet have the games in my hand (they are in route) and will also be doing a video, i think it's time to let everybody in on what i purchased. I will also talk about the 4 things i missed.

I hope everybody is sitting for this one.

These prices include shipping. And all of these are in excellent condition or close to it.

World Series Major League Baseball (complete) $19

Super Pro Decathlon (complete) $15

Sewer Sam (complete) $15

Mountain Madness Super Pro Skiing (cart & manual) $10

Tron Solar Sailor (complete) $17 I over paid for this one but since i was getting it for a friend and i got such a great deal on everything else i got it anyway

White Water (complete) $18

Thin Ice (complete) $17

Commando (complete) $19

Dracula + Slap Shot Super Pro Hockey (both complete) $35

and for $14.50 i got this auction here eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3206586392971?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320658639297&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] and i didn't get it for the Intellivision games but for the oddity game Crave Crawlers for the Tomy Tutor, in hopes i found a diamond in the rough i can resell.

Now what did i miss out on?

Stadium Mud Buggies (complete) $24 :sad:

Body Slam Super Pro Wrestling (box & manual) $24 i already own it anyway

Dig Dug (complete) $19 :sad:

Tower of Doom (complete) $17.50 :sad:

Hope nobody has fainted reading this. :cool:

hey Dude.....those are really good price !!!!

congrats :)

PS: 24$ for stadium....was that a BIN?

It was a regular auction that turned into a BIN

(Looks like he may have taken advantage of seller who didn't do their homework and was looking to make a quick buck)

And maybe i did to. :roll:

Even though i don't yet have the games in my hand (they are in route) and will also be doing a video, i think it's time to let everybody in on what i purchased. I will also talk about the 4 things i missed.

I hope everybody is sitting for this one.

These prices include shipping. And all of these are in excellent condition or close to it.

Tron Solar Sailor (complete) $17 I over paid for this one but since i was getting it for a friend and i got such a great deal on everything else i got it anyway

Hope nobody has fainted reading this. :cool:

Wow, excellent stuff... a while back I lost White Water, Safecracker unboxed but everything else... I can't win anything. Did you buy this on eBay?

I found White Water CIB, but gave up because it went for $47 dollars.

You didn't overpay for Tron Solar Sailer, that's how much the game goes for CIB. I seen just the game and overlays go for $15.

World Series Major League Baseball (complete) $19 = This one is probably the only one I'd see as overpaying...

I payed $4 dollars on eBay, I don't have the box but everything else was included. I also seen one sell on ebay boxed for $11.

World Series Major League Baseball (complete) $19 = This one is probably the only one I'd see as overpaying...

I payed $4 dollars on eBay, I don't have the box but everything else was included. I also seen one sell on ebay boxed for $11.

Are you sure is not other of the Baseball games (there´s 3 in total for Intellivision, of course not mentioning the name variations due the licensing lost) This game is for Intellivoice and the Ecs, and many times reaches 100$ for a CIB

Are you sure is not other of the Baseball games (there´s 3 in total for Intellivision, of course not mentioning the name variations due the licensing lost) This game is for Intellivoice and the Ecs, and many times reaches 100$ for a CIB

Right, are you sure you are not thinking of World Championship Baseball? World Series usually sells for close to $100 complete.

Well i guess to complete the story, after i seen Mud Buggies, Dig Dug, and Body Slam mysteriously end at such low prices, i freaked out. I even came here to post about it to vent. I was confused and mad at first. I realized that this person must of messaged the seller and offered a low price and he accepted. So in the back of my head i thought, maybe i'll give it a try :evil: worst that could happen is the seller would say no and laugh at me (because i was also thinking that maybe the other buyer and seller knew each other and was just making a side deal).

But miraculously the seller accepted my offer for World Series, then accepted my offer for Decathlon. And each time the seller changed the auction over to a BIN, so i had to be quick just in case someone else seen it. But for all the other games i let the seller pick the price, that way they are only cheating themselves. :ponder:

The other buyer did beat me to the Tower of Doom later in the day. :x :lolblue:

:twisted: :ahoy: :evil:

Right, are you sure you are not thinking of World Championship Baseball? World Series usually sells for close to $100 complete.

:twisted: :ahoy: :evil:

Wow you got the voice Baseball game... yeah I'm thinking of the 1983 baseball, my bad.

All your purchases RULE. All good deals too... even the Solar Sailer is not bad and you probably saved 3 dollars as the cheapest I seen it CIB for buy it now is $20.

My must haves are,

Thunder Castle

White Water

Ice Trek

Happy Trails

Pinball

Pac-man

Atlantis (yeah somehow I don't have it yet)

Other ones I'd love to find,

Truckin'

Safecracker

Defender

Donkey Kong Jr.

Kool-Aid Man

Kool-aid Man is a pretty bad game. I have a copy cib and the box is the most exciting thing about it imho.

I agree that thunder castle is a must have. I also like mousetrap but if you only have an intv 2 it won't work.

Thunder Castle, shame it's kinda rare... because the theme is cool and so are those graphics. One day, I should be able to snag it. I did find one in a lot and missed out because I didn't have any spending cash at the time.

Kool-aid, I am not too interested in, I love the way the graphics look though... it would be a game I'll look for after and if I get the better games first.

Mouse Trap I picked up loose... and really like to play it. I don't even play the 2600 version, but I like the Intellivision one! I played the easy difficulty to see how fast the game progresses... and by 400,000 to 900,000 this game moves fast as lightning!

Outstanding buys across the board rgw! icon_thumbsup.gif Hey, if the buyer was willing to sell to you at those prices, especially the ones he made the price up for...nothing wrong with that.

As Jacob said, even Tron was fairly priced, the rest were great deals. Congrats. icon_smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

... and so my week of work (well, sort of: I attended the game developers conference :P) in San Francisco is over. Tomorrow morning I'm flying back to warm Singapore BUT, while I had no luck in the couple of thrift stores I checked out, I had time to win a couple of CIB cartridges from ebay and have them shipped to my hotel. I got two of my old Imagic favorites: Safecracker and Swords & Serpents!

Now also the Imagic section of my collection is starting to shape up and you can easily imagine what I will play as soon as I recover from the jetlag! ;)

Cheers!

Roberto

PS. At GDC I found out that a few brave guys are setting up a gaming museum in SF. They were there looking to raise the last few thousand dollars to make the project happen (The MADE) and, showcased in a prominent place within their small booth, they had an Inty running AD&D! Obviously my heart melted and I helped the cause by becaming a "Level 1 Donor" :love:

Edited by roberto

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up an extra ECS Computer Adaptor and keyboard, surprisingly inexpensively:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1206905771491?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&camp

It didn't come with a power supply (maybe that's why it was so cheap), but fortunately I had an extra. It cleaned up pretty good and works perfectly! Now I can put away my new one and use this one for day-to-day game play.

Got He-Man!

Time to get the q-tips out and clean out the 20+ years of dust.

Looking forward to playing this game.

I always liked this game, I'd say it flies under the radar a bit when it comes to naming the best games on the INTV. :)

Just picked up an extra ECS Computer Adaptor and keyboard, surprisingly inexpensively:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1206905771491?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=120690577149&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

It didn't come with a power supply (maybe that's why it was so cheap), but fortunately I had an extra. It cleaned up pretty good and works perfectly! Now I can put away my new one and use this one for day-to-day game play.

Great deal Jay! :thumbsup:

Just got this in the mail. River Raid boxed and *almost* sealed. Only has a small cut across top to remove the game. Everything is in mint condition. It looks brand new.

oh...and i only paid 30 bucks on ebay. :P

rrintv001.jpg?t=1300674157

Edited by revolutionika