IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Oh and my wife hates the C64, she refuses to allow it to stay hooked up in our office :rolling:

Oh and I hate your wife and i refuse to allow you to stay hooked up with her or allow her in the office! j/k :grin: Man! How can she be hating on a c64? I always wished i had me one as a kid. My parents bought us an apple IIe and an IBM PC JR. :( One day.....

I have an old C64 that I bought recently ... and now have a few games that I grew up with. They had some of the greatest role playing games ever (loved the Bards Tale series).

I agree ... I'm afraid that you're simply going to have to divorce your wife. (although, my wife hates my Intv and C64 hobbies too ...)

• 3 weeks later...

Just won this auction. eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1507374166281?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150737416628&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I have been feeling sore about selling my huge Intellivision II collection off, so I have been looking to regain *some* of it back.

I wasn't too happy someone tried to snipe me the last 3 secods and jumped the bid up to $83 when it was at $55.. but whatever.

Comes with Tropical Trouble, Thin Ice, and He man, so I suppose it was worth the $100 even with shipping. Oh, and it comes with 3 copies of Pac-man, and I already have that, so a couple of ya' are going to be getting Pac-man soon if you dont own it already. The intv port is one of my favorites.

I would be happy to trade a bunch of my games for a copy of Tower of Doom, Dreadnaught Factor or Dig Dug, or and ECS. I'm not looking for these things for collecting purpouses though, I want them because I genuinly enjoy them! I have no room for a big collection in my new dinky apartment.

*edit* fixed a couple typos.

I would be happy to trade a bunch of my games for a copy of Tower of Doom, Dreadnaught Factor or Dig Dug, or and ECS. I'm not looking for these things for collecting purposes though, I want them because I genuinely enjoy them! I have no room for a big collection in my new dinky apartment.

You should seriously consider picking up a Cuttle Cart 3. It may seem expensive, but you'd pay about the same price for only a handful of rare titles on original cartridges, and you get the entire library in a single cartridge once you set it up with the game ROMs. Saves a lot of space compared to 125+ cartridges!

Just won this auction. eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1507374166281?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150737416628&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I have been feeling sore about selling my huge Intellivision II collection off, so I have been looking to regain *some* of it back.

I wasn't too happy someone tried to snipe me the last 3 secods and jumped the bid up to $83 when it was at $55.. but whatever.

Comes with Tropical Trouble, Thin Ice, and He man, so I suppose it was worth the $100 even with shipping. Oh, and it comes with 3 copies of Pac-man, and I already have that, so a couple of ya' are going to be getting Pac-man soon if you dont own it already. The intv port is one of my favorites.

I would be happy to trade a bunch of my games for a copy of Tower of Doom, Dreadnaught Factor or Dig Dug, or and ECS. I'm not looking for these things for collecting purpouses though, I want them because I genuinly enjoy them! I have no room for a big collection in my new dinky apartment.

I'd say you did well on that, even at $83. The INTV 2 looks nice and you didn't even mention the two most valuable games, River Raid and Thunder Castle. :thumbsup:

I'd say you did well on that, even at $83. The INTV 2 looks nice and you didn't even mention the two most valuable games, River Raid and Thunder Castle. :thumbsup:

Oh, haha! I didn't mention them because I already own them :-D And yes, they are the two most valuable, and I'm not just talking money!

You should seriously consider picking up a Cuttle Cart 3. It may seem expensive, but you'd pay about the same price for only a handful of rare titles on original cartridges, and you get the entire library in a single cartridge once you set it up with the game ROMs. Saves a lot of space compared to 125+ cartridges!

Jay, very true! I have considered the Cuttle Cart, and I might eventually get one just for convenience, but all in all there are only a couple more rare-ish games I want to snag up. And tbh, the buck fifty is well worth a CC3!

Oh, haha! I didn't mention them because I already own them :-D And yes, they are the two most valuable, and I'm not just talking money!

Jay, very true! I have considered the Cuttle Cart, and I might eventually get one just for convenience, but all in all there are only a couple more rare-ish games I want to snag up. And tbh, the buck fifty is well worth a CC3!

i have been meaning to get the CC3 for a long time. i will this year or else!!!!

Glad to see you still around intv jeremy, you should of known intv was in your blood!

so you are the bastard that outbid me.......... :grin: :grin: :grin:
  • Like 1

so you are the bastard that outbid me.......... :grin: :grin: :grin:

LOL

Finally!! :lust: This was one of the two variations I most wanted, the other is the bilingual English/French Super Cobra. Happy to check this one off my list. Surprisngly this wasn't the last Intellivision Inc version that I needed to complete that part of my collection. I still need 8 I think, luckily none of them will be anywhere near the cost of this one! :-D

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1807980192691?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item= 180798019269&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Wow, for $305 I hope that you play it! That's nuts.

Yeah he will play it. Just long enough to verify it works.

Exactly. :) the cart isnt the variation, basically I paid a big old premium for a box and manual. After 13 years of collecting for the Intellivision there are few things left for me to spend my money on. Lol. :)

This game might come up once or twice a year, if that. I decided this time I'd be adding it to the collection.

Exactly. :) the cart isnt the variation, basically I paid a big old premium for a box and manual. After 13 years of collecting for the Intellivision there are few things left for me to spend my money on. Lol. :)

This game might come up once or twice a year, if that. I decided this time I'd be adding it to the collection.

looks like you might lose the spiker lot though..

looks like you might lose the spiker lot though..

I was actually kind of happy to get outbid truthfully, as I also won that International Turbo yesterday and have a couple of other items in my sights right now. :twisted:

this price set this game to the 13th position all time of intv most wanted carts

Which one Valter, they were both $305? (Super Series Baseball and International Turbo)

this price set this game to the 13th position all time of intv most wanted carts

Which one Valter, they were both $305? (Super Series Baseball and International Turbo)

baseball

inter. turbo I still have to quote

baseball

Do you have a link to that list?

baseball

Do you have a link to that list?

this is inside the pdf guide

Finally!! :lust: This was one of the two variations I most wanted, the other is the bilingual English/French Super Cobra. Happy to check this one off my list. Surprisngly this wasn't the last Intellivision Inc version that I needed to complete that part of my collection. I still need 8 I think, luckily none of them will be anywhere near the cost of this one! :-DeBay Auction -- Item Number: 1807980192691?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item= 180798019269&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I saw this auction and was ready to go all out in bidding up to a staggering $70! I gotta say I was more than a little surprised at the interest in this. Congratulations! Enjoy!

Finally!! :lust: This was one of the two variations I most wanted, the other is the bilingual English/French Super Cobra. Happy to check this one off my list. Surprisngly this wasn't the last Intellivision Inc version that I needed to complete that part of my collection. I still need 8 I think, luckily none of them will be anywhere near the cost of this one! :-DeBay Auction -- Item Number: 1807980192691?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item= 180798019269&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I saw this auction and was ready to go all out in bidding up to a staggering $70! I gotta say I was more than a little surprised at the interest in this. Congratulations! Enjoy!

Thanks! This one is so hard to find and I've stupidly passed over it previously so I sort of resigned myself to overbidding to make sure I got it. :)