IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Hello,

To deal something about Intellivision, do I have to post here or to the "Market Place" section ? Because, I posted something there are a few minutes and I didn't know if it's a good idea. Thank you for your help and sorry to annoy you...

Pascal :)

Hello,

To deal something about Intellivision, do I have to post here or to the "Market Place" section ? Because, I posted something there are a few minutes and I didn't know if it's a good idea. Thank you for your help and sorry to annoy you...

Yes, you should post trades or things you're selling in the Marketplace but you can mention it here as you've done to direct people to it.

Hello,

Yes, you should post trades or things you're selling in the Marketplace but you can mention it here as you've done to direct people to it.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a nice find today. I was walking through the flea market, figuring it'd be a day of PlayStation and N64 and little else. (In fairness, it had been a good day for fifth-gen stuff, but my true heart lies with the first four generations.)

And then I come upon a table and what do I see but an Intellivision ECS, with computer keyboard and power supply! I literally stopped in my tracks and did the exact same thing Gandalf does when Bilbo disappears in the first LOTR movie (mouth falling open, lips going "Puh" silently). They even had it prominently featured -- it was front and center in their table, not tucked away in a pile.

However, they had two separate price stickers -- the ECS marked at $40, and the keyboard at $30 -- so I was afraid they wanted some ungodly amount for it. But the keyboard sticker was the correct one, and they took $25. :D Even got a few loose carts with it as well. And it works perfectly -- I figured since it still had the power supply, its previous owner probably took reasonably good care of it.

Now I can finally play WSB and Mind Strike, and hear the extra channels of sound in Space Patrol!

Had a nice find today. I was walking through the flea market, figuring it'd be a day of PlayStation and N64 and little else. (In fairness, it had been a good day for fifth-gen stuff, but my true heart lies with the first four generations.)

And then I come upon a table and what do I see but an Intellivision ECS, with computer keyboard and power supply! I literally stopped in my tracks and did the exact same thing Gandalf does when Bilbo disappears in the first LOTR movie (mouth falling open, lips going "Puh" silently). They even had it prominently featured -- it was front and center in their table, not tucked away in a pile.

However, they had two separate price stickers -- the ECS marked at $40, and the keyboard at $30 -- so I was afraid they wanted some ungodly amount for it. But the keyboard sticker was the correct one, and they took $25. :D Even got a few loose carts with it as well. And it works perfectly -- I figured since it still had the power supply, its previous owner probably took reasonably good care of it.

Now I can finally play WSB and Mind Strike, and hear the extra channels of sound in Space Patrol!

Great find! I guess that part of your want list just became more interesting. ;)

Not a bad price dude....hard to say if it was damaged during shipping...but still I hate the bubble envelope for games!

It actually was not damaged during shipping, it did look like that in the picture. But with such flimsy packing it could of been. But "I Guesss" since the box was already crushed it didn't matter as much. But still. ;)

• 1 month later...

White Water and Pac-Man have moderate value -- comparable to R5 and R4 on the Atari VCS -- and Buzz Bombers and Star Wars: ESB are a smidge uncommon, the equivalent of R3 or so. Everything else is common, but it's still a very nice find if you got it for $50-60 or less.

Yes, I actually got it a lot cheaper than that. I knew I got a great deal, but I was not sure of any desirable games in there.

Thank you for your help :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeesh ...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1907080956271?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=190708095627&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I was interested in picking up a replacement copy of TRON Deadly Discs for the Aquarius (I sold mine because it was in pretty rough shape), but apparently the prices/demand have gone through the roof.

Wow, I didn ´t know that these sell for suche price...and I have 2 of them. :)

Yeesh ...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1907080956271?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=190708095627&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I was interested in picking up a replacement copy of TRON Deadly Discs for the Aquarius (I sold mine because it was in pretty rough shape), but apparently the prices/demand have gone through the roof.

Wow, I didn ´t know that these sell for suche price...and I have 2 of them. :)

But that game was sealed, it that why it went so high?