IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Wow, big time Hoarding. :)

Sort of. :) I get so many requests for games it's nice to be able to provide these for a reasonable cost to guys that are looking to fill out their collection. My cost on these shipped is around $15 each game I think, which is a pretty good price for a rarer game.

Did someone here win this? Has a Playcable box of some sort in it so my eyes widened a bit. Funny thing is, on my computer if I search completed listings for Intellivision I don't find it, but my phone found it. Interesting ... even if I find that vendor and search for their completed listings it doesn't show up ... hmmmmm.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1509046753381?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150904675338&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I'd be interested to know if there was any Playcable documentation in it!

Did someone here win this? Has a Playcable box of some sort in it so my eyes widened a bit. Funny thing is, on my computer if I search completed listings for Intellivision I don't find it, but my phone found it. Interesting ... even if I find that vendor and search for their completed listings it doesn't show up ... hmmmmm.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1509046753381?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150904675338&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Yah, that's a weird one. I'm guessing there were Playcable manuals in that box. Had the seller known what he had he probably could have made a lot more money. No actual Playcable there but still very cool to find the box and instructions. If someone here won this, feel free to contact me with a trade request. :)

I saw the auction soon after listed, but didn't bite.

It was a private listing, so I think you at least had to be signed in to view it. Typically phones keep you logged in by default. Although, if you were searching completed listings on your computer, you were logged in there as well. I sometimes get odd differences between my phone and computer. Funny the phone would be the one working better :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Lately loose carts (sometimes w/manual included) have been selling on eBay for $20-30+. There is currently a loose one for $16 ($20 BIN), though. Not many boxed copies come up, so it's pretty rare. I would think it would easily sell on eBay (if in decent condition) for $50 or more. The one you're looking at is in decent shape IMO, so $60 would be on the high side, but probably about right. Of course, it hasn't sold yet :-) It may sell soon since you're drawing attention to it here, though. Have you tried asking around on here? Someone may offer you a better deal, especially if you have anything to trade. I only have my one copy and it's comparable to the one on eBay. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...