IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

• 3 weeks later...

It's a nice little subset Mike, I did a thread on them. I have some extras if you're interested (or if anyone else is).

The full colour manuals are very beautiful! But at the moment I'm not trying to hunt the others down. I stumbled across them on ebay germany and used your thread to identify them. The seller has still a few other interesting variations: Canadian, Sears

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Chris. Could we consider the French ones are not common ? There are new in box !

The instruction manual language variations are a verrrry slippery slope to go down. :-D I have quite a few of those sealed French (as opposed to French Canadian) ones and they're fairly hard to come by but there is one guy in France who seems to have a decent supply that he lists a couple of times each year. Other than the obvious Bandai Japanese ones, there are also German, Italian and Dutch ones, nevermind the Australian and UK box variations. That's part of the reason I have over 500 variations in my Intellivision collection, a very slippery slope indeed.

• Like 1

The instruction manual language variations are a verrrry slippery slope to go down. :-D I have quite a few of those sealed French (as opposed to French Canadian) ones and they're fairly hard to come by but there is one guy in France who seems to have a decent supply that he lists a couple of times each year. Other than the obvious Bandai Japanese ones, there are also German, Italian and Dutch ones, nevermind the Australian and UK box variations. That's part of the reason I have over 500 variations in my Intellivision collection, a very slippery slope indeed.

Chris, I think you should take pictures of all your variations. If you need some of mine, don't hesitate to ask. Anyway, I think I will have something you want. Not easy at all to find but I think I did ! I have to wait next week to receive it and to test it ;)

You by chance want to retake the pictures of your Donkey Kong variant collection? :P

Yep it's on the thread agenda...along with a number of other ones but I might have to wait until I'm off at Christmas for 11 days. My plan is for many threads and pics. There will be some cool stuff.

Chris, I think you should take pictures of all your variations. If you need some of mine, don't hesitate to ask. Anyway, I think I will have something you want. Not easy at all to find but I think I did ! I have to wait next week to receive it and to test it ;)

Sounds good Pascal! Let me know when you get it! :)

I have one of those boxes that have those "cut-outs" in the back. I didn't know what they were for. So it's for the manual? I've never seen those before. And they certainly didn't come that way when i had them as a kid.

Where are they from?

-dZ.