IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

I picked up a spare He-Man, complete with comic, for 20 bucks... not sure why, but I did.

Maybe to have on hand for someone here looking for it and you can sell it for purchase price? I bought 2 Super Cobras for that purpose. Sold one here, for my cost, sold one on ebay.

I am pretty sure the cardboard used was thinner, more like the later Atari style... almost all of my European versions show more wear that the NA counterparts

I check the Euro eBay sites often, I still need Shark! Shark! ;) I am just biding my time, and saving for all of the new releases!

I still need Shark! Shark! ;) I am just biding my time, and saving for all of the new releases!

You may have something to trade? I bought a lot some days ago with Shark Shark. I first want to keep it for my collection, but finally I want to go for the 125 before I am going for variants.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.de%2Fitm%2F171040167037%3FssPageName%3DSTRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT%26_trksid%3Dp3984.m1439.l2649

The lot isnt by me right now, but I hope it comes tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. If you want to I can make detailed pictures. I hope its CiB. By the way: Turbo and QBert are for my collection, I have a trade opportunity for Fathom, but the others games are for trading to. Feel free to ask for Super Cobra :)

Hey, I am kinda new here but..... I need jetsons CIB , Melody Blaster CIB, and Major League WSB CIB to complete my collection.

I have lots to trade from different systems, or If you only want Intelivision I have Choplifter!, Scarfinger and Christmas Carol CIB for trade. Let me know, send me a message!

I wrote to the seller (he is from Germany). If there is a problem (maybe a old link) I let you know, but I also think that everything is all right.

Ok. Just to know, I bought the Reproduction Boxes Set 1 last year and I received it quickly. He is a serious and nice guy.