IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

That's possible, but normaly customs inspects things coming INTO the us, not going OUT. Especily to a friendly 'safe' European country and ally like Germany.

In times where the NSA monitors the whole internet and telephone traffic of Germany nothing is impossible. That's homeland security.

(I think this applies here.)

After some bumps along the way. I finally got my first ever set of games for my Intellivision the other day thanks to OutlawTorn71!

20130816_040509_zps06daa9bf.jpg

Not a bad way to start off my collection in my opinion.

My suggestion: Try the Donkey Kong you have first, then run quickly here and purchase a real Donkey Kong

Edited by bikeguychicago
  • Like 2

Nice find for the price, that box isn't in too bad of shape at all :)

That INTY II will work, they're pretty tough, it's the controllers that usually go wonky but those appear to be in good shape, as well.

I think that black labeled power wart is for the ECS, you'll probably have to sell they INTY II minus it unless you found two wall warts in all that packaging...

Nice find for the price, that box isn't in too bad of shape at all :)

That INTY II will work, they're pretty tough, it's the controllers that usually go wonky but those appear to be in good shape, as well.

I think that black labeled power wart is for the ECS, you'll probably have to sell they INTY II minus it unless you found two wall warts in all that packaging...

Ya i'm wondering how hard it will be to sell the INTV II and ECS without the power supply's. Maybe i need to add more games to the lot to make up for it. lol

• 2 weeks later...

This one is just for a laugh. I found this guy on CL the other day. He didn't have all the lots itemized yet, so I e-mailed him about the details on the Inty lot. He completely ignores me, then a few days later revs his ad to now include a complete breakdown of all the game systems. Nearly every single one of his Inty CiBs are completely common, but he is delusional enough to think that they are worth $25 each!

I e-mailed him again to ask about condition of the Inty CiBs, but I doubt he will reply. Feel free to send him $1 offers if you have a puppet e-mail :P

http://worcester.craigslist.org/vgm/4038538281.html

• 1 month later...
I was walking the dog last night, spotted an Intellivision in a cardboard box on the curb to be thrown out. Picked it up, walked back home. Plugged it in, and it works! Needs a lot of cleaning though. Boxing cart was there too. There was a small trash bag next to it, and I wasn't going to open that up and poke around.

th_found_intv_zps6b0bb7ba.jpg

• Like 1

I was walking the dog last night, spotted an Intellivision in a cardboard box on the curb to be thrown out. Picked it up, walked back home. Plugged it in, and it works! Needs a lot of cleaning though. Boxing cart was there too. There was a small trash bag next to it, and I wasn't going to open that up and poke around.

th_found_intv_zps6b0bb7ba.jpg

AWESOME! :party:

At the Portland Retro convention earlier this month I saw one vendor with two intellivisons on the ground. When I asked what was up with them, they replied, "broken, don't want to fix, $10 for the pair". I offered $5, figured worst case scenario four controllers to salvage, they took the $5. After I got home tested one and it works perfectly, the second one didn't work so I will give it a go to try and fix it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

FUCK, this is a Peritel? Damn it, I saw that one and also thought "30€ is okay, but shipping to Germany would make it expensive", but a Peritel? ARGH :mad: I really should take a better look in the future. Congrats for this nice bargain, I was too stupid to see that before. :_(

Yes, it is. Pleaaassseee, don't contact the seller, I know you won't. ^^

You lucky lucky lucky man. very jealous.

Congrats

Yes, indeed. Thanks !

I could trade it for one Intellivision game or some Colecovision Games.