IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Haha, Indeed. Well I went to the place and they had a few common intelly games. I got 6 boxed games, with all the manuals and

overlays too.

-Las Vegas Blackjack and Poker

-Space Battle

-Space Armada

-Astrosmash

-Auto Racing

-MLB

They also had a boxed intellivoice for $20, as well as a CIB Bomb Squad (I believe that's what its called) for $10. I passed

on it since I can't use it with my model 2. All in all, very happy hunting. ^>^

Haha, Indeed. Well I went to the place and they had a few common intelly games. I got 6 boxed games, with all the manuals and

overlays too.

-Las Vegas Blackjack and Poker

-Space Battle

-Space Armada

-Astrosmash

-Auto Racing

-MLB

They also had a boxed intellivoice for $20, as well as a CIB Bomb Squad (I believe that's what its called) for $10. I passed

on it since I can't use it with my model 2. All in all, very happy hunting. ^>^

Nice pickups! I recommend starting with:

Astrosmash

Bump n Jump

Pitfall

Tron Deadly Discs

AD&D

All really fun games.

Well added a few more games to the lineup this week:

-Checkers (complete)

-Skiing (Complete)

Still on the fence whether I should pick up the Intellivoice with complete Bomb Squad for $30 bucks. There's a few more boxed Intelly

stuff at the pawnshop, but the games are all ones I don't really care much for. Sub Hunt, NASL Soccer, Armor Battle, Tennis. If anyone has any duplicates they want to trade/unload I would gladly work something out with you. ^>^

I went on the M-29 garage sale hunt yesterday. I hit garage sale paydirt in a place near Port Austin. This lady was selling this "old computer" for $20 bucks. The only thing that looked like was ever used was Tron's Deadly Discs. I've always heard how awful this thing was, but never actually seen one.

zZV1YFs.jpg

RPb8mA4.jpg

Picked up that, 5 SNES boxed carts, some silly VHS tapes to upload to youtube, and some Hamm's glasses and stines since I love my beer dirt cheap :)

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

@ Jason

Ehm, maybe I got it? :D

And the box does not look like new for sure, but since sigle cards sell for 500-600$ I think the price is not too bad. Do you think it was too expensive?

@ Slab

Yes it was the taped one, but I think I can fix it without tape, so I dont see that as a problem. I also think that I can repair some damages on the box.

@ Jason

Ehm, maybe I got it? :D

And the box does not look like new for sure, but since sigle cards sell for 500-600$ I think the price is not too bad. Do you think it was too expensive?

@ Slab

Yes it was the taped one, but I think I can fix it without tape, so I dont see that as a problem. I also think that I can repair some damages on the box.

I was thinking more like $800, but it should display nicely, the cart isn't a huge deal since it works, and you needed it. $1000 is a fair price. Nice pick up :)

I bought a few items but really only one of note that I'd been looking for - Donkey Kong Jr. French Version. Founded at the Digital Press table. They had a limited selection but very decent prices!

post-31518-0-23782600-1410836188_thumb.jpg

I also got my beat-up copy of Thin Ice autographed by Keith Robinson. He asked me if I wanted it personalized. When I said no he joked that he'd make it to "ebay buyer" or something like that. Needless to say this is my only copy so it is staying firmly in place.

post-31518-0-69904500-1410836510_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I already posted this elsewhere, but just discovered this thread. A recent pickup:

- 4 INTV 1s (one CIB)

- 1 INTV III

- 1 Super Pro System (CIB)

About 60 games, almost all boxed in pretty good condition. Highlights: Chip Shot Golf, Motocross, Slap Shot Hockey, World Champ Baseball, Bump & Jump, Pinball, and a half dozen Imagic games in fantastic box condition (including Dracula).

$150 for it all.

I've never bothered collecting boxed (although I have tons of loose boxes kicking around) but now I think I have to start :P

Are any of those the color manual versions? I have a weakness for those-

I think I got lucky when I found this title, I don't think I've seen any on ebay, at least not for a very long time...

DSC04811.jpg

You guys got a bit interested in this - I also snagged this exact same boxed version (incredible condition too). What makes this so unusual? The fact that it came from INTV corp? (And yeah, found in Canada)

Edited by freeweed

You guys got a bit interested in this - I also snagged this exact same boxed version (incredible condition too). What makes this so unusual? The fact that it came from INTV corp? (And yeah, found in Canada)

Some of the Intellivision Inc games are now pretty hard to find, probably due to limited sales. Backgammon is nearly impossible to find. Roulette is rare. Sea Battle is decently rare, but they do come up from time to time...mostly in Canada. Most people don't even notice them, but if you're collecting the Intellivision Inc games a few are a bitch to find.

Huh. Seems like I've got a bunch in this box, and probably more at home. I'll have to take a look. I notice the later INTV releases are... well they're not exactly "common" in Canada but I seem to see a lot more than rarity and price guides would indicate. I guess Canada got a lot of the later released stuff compared to the US.

I'll have to see about making some trades with y'all. Variants are interesting but don't do much for me - I'd rather work on completing a basic set first :)