IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Welp, I finally made the jump into Aquarius. 3 games (Snafu, Astrosmash, and Treasure of Tarmin) and a mini expander, all boxed and complete for $15. The game boxes are in middling shape, but the mini expander is pretty decent. Now I just have to find a goddamn computer. I've always avoided this one due to stupid high prices around me, but what the heck.

The last time I saw an Aquarius cart in the wild had to be 15 years ago. At the time I had no idea wtf it was for (pretty sure it was a memory expander, which wouldn't trigger a connection with any particular computer). Wish like hell I had picked it up given how rare this stuff seems to be.

Congrats! The AD&D cart is worth much more than that all by itself It's one of the tougher ones to find for the system. Many of the others games aren't too hard to find with the exception of Burgertime, Melody Chase, Zero In, and Space Speller. Burgertime is findable, but the others are next to impossible to come across at any price.

Melody Chase, Zero In, and Space Speller. Burgertime is findable, but the others are next to impossible to come across at any price.

I think I've literally seen the first three only come up for sale once. Burgertime shows up but it's consistently $80 or so. I'm still missing one game for a complete collection if I recall and I think it might be Chess? I need to pull these back out and check.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vintage-1979-1981-Intellivision-INTV-III-Intellivoice-Console-Game-Lot-/371163802841?

Finally managed to get a purchase. A good bit of kit in there too. 3 INTVs, intellivoice and a whole bunch of crap. just hope it gets here and I havent been ripped off now.

Yayyyyy me.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vintage-1979-1981-Intellivision-INTV-III-Intellivoice-Console-Game-Lot-/371163802841?

Finally managed to get a purchase. A good bit of kit in there too. 3 INTVs, intellivoice and a whole bunch of crap. just hope it gets here and I havent been ripped off now.

Yayyyyy me.

Nice purchase! Pac Man, River Raid, Q-Bert.... Also, your manuals for Math Fun, NFL Football, and LV Poker & Blackjack are the rarer more colorful ones. Plus 3 consoles! :)

Nice purchase! Pac Man, River Raid, Q-Bert.... Also, your manuals for Math Fun, NFL Football, and LV Poker & Blackjack are the rarer more colorful ones. Plus 3 consoles! :)

once it arrives Ill be selling a whole bunch of stuff off. I have not intention of cracking the 125. So if you see anything you like and make the right offer it will be yours.

Wow. Great deal. Not sure how I missed those, I would have bid a lot higher than that :)

Hey guys, finally joined the Intellivision club! Picked up a first generation model with Tron Deadly Discs and Demon Attack for $15. :)

You choose......wisely. :)

Welcome to the club! If you're looking for more games, there are a bunch of really great titles available for cheap for Intellivision.

Here's a helpful thread if you're looking for game ideas:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/158225-your-top-25-intellivision-games/

Picked up a pile of games today at a used CD store. Sadly they weren't cheap ($76+tax for this batch) but all are CIB and in VG or better shape.

My eyes almost fell out of my head when I saw all the CIB Intellivision games they had (probably 40 or so), but these were the only reasonably priced ones. $85 for Worm Whomper, $50 for River Raid, Zaxxon, Dracula, etc. is a bit too much. I was hoping they had some kind of rare variant they wouldn't know about but I didn't see anything that I recognized.

Pretty jazzed just to see these in a store. I'm going to put my other copy of Sewer Sam (in G to VG condition) in the marketplace if anyone is looking for it.

post-37654-0-67227800-1413658829_thumb.jpg

Picked up a pile of games today at a used CD store. Sadly they weren't cheap ($76+tax for this batch) but all are CIB and in VG or better shape.

My eyes almost fell out of my head when I saw all the CIB Intellivision games they had (probably 40 or so), but these were the only reasonably priced ones. $85 for Worm Whomper, $50 for River Raid, Zaxxon, Dracula, etc. is a bit too much. I was hoping they had some kind of rare variant they wouldn't know about but I didn't see anything that I recognized.

Pretty jazzed just to see these in a store. I'm going to put my other copy of Sewer Sam (in G to VG condition) in the marketplace if anyone is looking for it.

Nice pickups. If that River Raid was in good shape, $50 would have been a really good price.

Nice pickups. If that River Raid was in good shape, $50 would have been a really good price.

Hmmm...maybe I'll have to swing back by and pick it up. There was also a $20 copy of Chip Shot Golf that was in pretty good shape. Wish I would have taken a pic of everything.

The store is a bit out of the way...although I did chat with the clerk when I was there and he said the stuff had been there since May, so maybe no hurry?

Did anybody ever have seen something like this?

taOn7Jn.jpg

Italian Melody Blaster :D

Edit: Part of that Lot: http://www.ebay.de/itm/MELODY-BLASTER-SCOOBY-DOO-039-S-MINDSTRIKE-INTELLIVISION-1983-Mattel-electronics-/171508005254?autorefresh=true&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=ZAOSGRL%252BQsuIMikG6%252BRQsK29Tqs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

If the description is correct the Mind Strike and the Scooby Doo will have Italien manuals too, which would be very nice.

Edited by Ignorama

I didn't buy these, but found some Intellivision carts in the wild (@Goodwill brick & mortar in St Louis)

They had these behind the counter (scratchy counter) and were asking $3 each. Too pricey for a rescue. I'll save them for a lucky re-seller who can then turn a fat profit on eBay. "You know these vintage games go for hundreds online!"

Intellivision Carts @ Goodwill (found In The wild)

One was unlabeled, though. Maybe I'll pick that one up tomorrow. Is $3 worth the chance that it's a rare one? Probably not since it's an older screwed together cart.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV