IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

• 3 weeks later...

I guess this guy is hoping all the $10 to $20 boxed Basketball games get sold out so he can make a killing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/302008081781?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

P.S. I'll sell any of you my shrinkwrapped Intellivision Inc. Basketball for a mere $300.... hey it's worth a shot..

post-36757-0-68233000-1481918818_thumb.jpg

Edited by Humblejack

I guess this guy is hoping all the $10 to $20 boxed Basketball games get sold out so he can make a killing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/302008081781?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

P.S. I'll sell any of you my shrinkwrapped Intellivision Inc. Basketball for a mere $300.... hey it's worth a shot..

attachicon.gifBasketball II 1.JPG

look at his nickname on eBay: he aims to be the happiest seller ever by trying to make the buyers very sad asking outrageous amounts of money

• Like 1

His specialty is buying items that only have a few (or none) listings on eBay. Them he lists them for quadruple (or more) what they're worth. Sure, a sealed Intellivision Inc Basketball is pretty rare (prob the only one on eBay), but there's no buyer willing to pay more than maybe $25 for one like that. Opened, they're worth like $5-10.

• Like 1

His specialty is buying items that only have a few (or none) listings on eBay. Them he lists them for quadruple (or more) what they're worth. Sure, a sealed Intellivision Inc Basketball is pretty rare (prob the only one on eBay), but there's no buyer willing to pay more than maybe $25 for one like that. Opened, they're worth like $5-10.

I thought this is what Pikachu does.

I just posted on another place called ebay round up (still learning my way around). So please go there

Anyone else find this over priced. I bought mine on ebay back in 2001 and it is sealed so her comment about one never beings sold is kinda off. In fact I bought 2 of them but one is opened but in better condition than she is selling here. I have noticed lots of auction are really over priced. Are people actually paying for some of these things. I better keep a better eye out.

http://www.ebay.com/...H0AAOSwnbZYC~vD

This was in my attic for over 30 years this is the holy Grail of intelevision you will not see
another one like it. there has never been one sold on eBay in the existence of eBay these
were so rare, the only way to get them was to mail order them. please check out my other
in television products listed on eBay before they're gone there is no coax cord or RCA cord
included with this system I'm not sure if they came with it use the pictures to see what you
get you will get what's exactly in the pictures

Lol! Why the hell do sellers keep calling them "the holy grail for Intellivision collectors"? They're not. They're cool and all but there are much rarer versions of the system.

So many Holy Grails. :) If you listened to some of these eBay sellers you'd swear nearly all 125 were Holy Grails. Lol. Are there any that aren't at this point?

You forgot about variants so that number is so much more than the 124,125,126 ;) lol Holy Grails and so much holier ... lol

Today from ebay (America) and I 'got this lot.

DCcLNam.jpg

Together with catalogs and handbooks also this:

Mattel Direct to You, saw a few times

tcKK7EX.jpg

Happy for this unexpected gift

hOAXeCE.jpg

Awesome! I don't think I have that one. On to the things to collect list it goes. :) Can you scan all the pages? I wasn't sure if that first pic was the front cover or not?