IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

This is a very nice boxed Taiwan version. The box looks to be in very good condition. The Master Component manual is fairly hard to come by. A little on the high side but perhaps a bit of talking will solve that.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mattel-Electronics-Intellivision-Model-2609-1979-in-Box-plus-4-Games/222833030180?epid=110864180&hash=item33e1e23424:g:d0YAAOSwk1paf0Do

Edited by Humblejack
  • Like 1

This is a very nice boxed Taiwan version. The box looks to be in very good condition. The Master Component manual is fairly hard to come by. A little on the high side but perhaps a bit of talking will solve that.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mattel-Electronics-Intellivision-Model-2609-1979-in-Box-plus-4-Games/222833030180?epid=110864180&hash=item33e1e23424:g:d0YAAOSwk1paf0Do

Looks like original owner, too, as seller says it's untested but "worked when bought new years ago". Seller feedback rating tells me it's not from a reseller either.

I'd go for it but I already have a boxed and three Master Components myself. Thinking it would make a nice gift for a friend though...

Really? I loved running around, changing into a bat, chomping the cop! My sister and I liked to play head-to-head. Look out for the stake!!!

I was a Tropical Trouble kind of kid.

• Like 1

Looks like original owner, too, as seller says it's untested but "worked when bought new years ago". Seller feedback rating tells me it's not from a reseller either.

I'd go for it but I already have a boxed and three Master Components myself. Thinking it would make a nice gift for a friend though...

I am your friend, aren't I ?

• Like 1

Look what I got in the mail today. My 2 year quest is over. I wonder what I will do with my life now.

Thanks to all of those AA members I had ask to keep an eye out for me. You can now put your eye back in.

A great big thanks to Denis.

attachicon.gifArmor.JPG

What? How did you not have that? What am I missing?

What? How did you not have that? What am I missing?

I got a 2nd generation AB that had the Gold manual and wanted to get the correct manual so I started the searh at PRGE 2016. I asked many a person to keep an eye out and I thought you were one of them. Anyway, they are rather hard to come by in the wild. I did see a group of 3 games on ebay about 4 months ago for about $23 with shipping but didn't want to put that much out for just the manual. Besides, everyone needs a quest once in a while, I will not move on to other manuals I need.

Look what I got in the mail today. My 2 year quest is over. I wonder what I will do with my life now.

Thanks to all of those AA members I had ask to keep an eye out for me. You can now put your eye back in.

Armor.JPG

Excellent! Its always a great feeling to tick something off the list. :)

attachicon.gifArmor.JPG

I'm glad you finally got it.

It's time to focus onto the Beauty & the Beast Rev. A manual WITH "Buy American" :)

I need the following, but not sure all even exist. I am going on the premise that they exist based on the ones I do have.

1113-0820-G2 USA (I have Hong Kong)

1113-0820-G3 USA (I have Hong Kong)

1113-0820-G4 USA and Hong Kong (My CIB from England has the G4 HK so the USA version may not exist) I need a loose one for my manual collection.

And of couse I am still looking for the Beauty and the Beast -7A version with Buy American.

Edited by Humblejack

I need the following, but not sure all even exist. I am going on the premise that they exist based on the ones I do have.

1113-0820-G2 USA (I have Hong Kong)

1113-0820-G3 USA (I have Hong Kong)

1113-0820-G4 USA and Hong Kong (My CIB from England has the G4 HK so the USA version may not exist) I need a loose one for my manual collection.

And of couse I am still looking for the Beauty and the Beast -7A version with Buy American.

I had this one in my massive extras pile:

Auto_Racing_G4_HK.jpg

Only one I have from your list though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

so is it bad that as I opened this box I got a bit aroused lol

picked up a intellivision a bit ago in a huge lot of broken /untested consoles

it worked without any trouble (did have to clean the controller's)

so decided to start my intellivision collection

grabbed this lot on feepay for 10$ + shipping

I wanted demon attack the rest is a bonus lol

almost all have the manuals and overlays think all have overlays and 4-5 missing manuals

post-63035-0-60751300-1519834913_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-83379200-1519834929_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-52993600-1519834948_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-29743300-1519834965_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-57946300-1519834987_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-85579100-1519835001_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-96357300-1519835017_thumb.jpg

Edited by discgolfer72
  • Like 3

Finally! I got a Sears Super Video Arcade!

And it's modded to be used in PALien. :)

With video mod and European power supply.

I have to say it's some kind of a Frankenstein console because the lower case of the console is from a french Intellivision. But there must still be an NTSC board inside because of the smaller borders in the display.

post-30718-0-18601900-1519839859_thumb.jpg

post-30718-0-01174300-1519839869_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Wow great starter set especially for $10

yea I know got lucky and no other bids

Now you'll need an intellivoice to enjoy BEEE17BALLLLMER

lol

tried it not worth getting the speech module just for it lol

just finished playing them all every single one worked great

but most of the games to me are just not playable the intellivision controller is just had cramp city

I'm keeping 9 the rest are going to my store so someone else without arthritis can enjoy them

keeping

lockn chase

astrosmash

donkey kong

loco motion

bowling

poker and black jack

space hawk

demon attack

the others were just to hard to play

I'm going to end up modding this intellivision with Atari ports so I can actually enjoy the games

lol

but most of the games to me are just not playable the intellivision controller is just had cramp city

I'm keeping 9 the rest are going to my store so someone else without arthritis can enjoy them

keeping

lockn chase

astrosmash

donkey kong

loco motion

bowling

poker and black jack

space hawk

demon attack

I'm going to end up modding this intellivision with Atari ports so I can actually enjoy the games

If you haven't yet, try Space Armada

lol

keeping

lockn chase

astrosmash

donkey kong

loco motion

bowling

poker and black jack

space hawk

demon attack

Here's an Intellivoice for $6. https://m.ebay.ca/itm/Vintage-1981-Mattel-Electronics-IntelliVoice-voice-synthesis-module-untested-/253433293738?nav=SEARCH

Baseball, Football, Tennis, Sea Battle are tough to play without a second player; they're for two players only but all are great games. Some of the better Intellivision games are tough to play without reading the game Instructions. Astrosmash, Space Hawk, and Demon Attack are some of the tougher games to play with the Intellivision controller.

I don't think Space Armada compares well againt Atari2600 Space Invaders, and that Intellivision Donkey Kong doesn't compare well against anything; checkout the Intellivision DK Arcade homebrews.

Here's an Intellivoice for $6. https://m.ebay.ca/itm/Vintage-1981-Mattel-Electronics-IntelliVoice-voice-synthesis-module-untested-/253433293738?nav=SEARCH

Baseball, Football, Tennis, Sea Battle are tough to play without a second player; they're for two players only but all are great games. Some of the better Intellivision games are tough to play without reading the game Instructions. Astrosmash, Space Hawk, and Demon Attack are some of the tougher games to play with the Intellivision controller.

I don't think Space Armada compares well againt Atari2600 Space Invaders, and that Intellivision Donkey Kong doesn't compare well against anything; checkout the Intellivision DK Arcade homebrews.

agree the donkey kong is pretty bad lol but hey its donkey kong gotta keep it (out of all my systems it might be the worst one lol)

my collection http://atariage.com/forums/topic/274798-discgolfer72s-gameroom/

once I get the Atari ports installed I'm def looking into one of the multi/flash carts to play all the games

just needed a few boxed games for display with the system

I didn't mind the space shooters astro smash seemed to control the best , but the fire rate made it hard to keep up

demon attack is great compared to the Atari version (love the faster fire rate/gameplay ) at least it has a boss battle lol

but I still like the trs-80 version the best