IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Thank you for the kind words, but its not here yet. I hope it will arrive in mid-April.

Update: Item is cancelled. The seller sold LF I some days before and says he sent LF II to this buyer. He said that yesterday and asked if I want a refund. I said "no", because I am fine when he sorts it out, even if it takes a bit time. Today the cancellation was in my mail box and he will contact me when he got the game back. I really hope so, but at the moment I have not bought the game. Pretty sad to be honest :(

Update: Item is cancelled. The seller sold LF I some days before and says he sent LF II to this buyer. He said that yesterday and asked if I want a refund. I said "no", because I am fine when he sorts it out, even if it takes a bit time. Today the cancellation was in my mail box and he will contact me when he got the game back. I really hope so, but at the moment I have not bought the game. Pretty sad to be honest :(

I hope it goes well for you.

• Like 1

Guest LiqMat

Oh what a frustrating feeling that must be. I have a few hardware items I have been looking for for almost a year now and run into them once in a great while, but each time something falls through and the search starts all over again. Frustrating.

Thank you, but at the moment I am not optimistic. Plenty of things can go wrong, may the game doesnt get back to the seller, may someone else will buy it faster when it goes online again. So I hope I get it, but right now I dont think so. Possibly the best mindset, prevents beeing dissapointed like I am now.

Oof. Yeah, I just got probably-burned on an eBay, too, although far less than a LF2. Saw a buy-it-now for a Sears Super Video Arcade controller plus a batch of manuals and overlays. Figured it was good to have a spare SVA controller, so I jumped on it. Package arrived yesterday, and it was just the manuals+overlays, no controller. eBay messaged, he said "it was in there when I mailed it - was the package damaged or opened?" No, no it wasn't. Not only that, but the box the manuals were in was too small to also fit the controller.

Waiting on the reply.

Guest LiqMat

Oof. Yeah, I just got probably-burned on an eBay, too, although far less than a LF2. Saw a buy-it-now for a Sears Super Video Arcade controller plus a batch of manuals and overlays. Figured it was good to have a spare SVA controller, so I jumped on it. Package arrived yesterday, and it was just the manuals+overlays, no controller. eBay messaged, he said "it was in there when I mailed it - was the package damaged or opened?" No, no it wasn't. Not only that, but the box the manuals were in was too small to also fit the controller.

Waiting on the reply.

B.S. Ebay will cover you. The seller will have to pay Ebay back. Report it.

If it helps, I’ve bought from that selller before and to me he was honest. So hopefully he will come through.

And he also wrote me a very kind mail. So I also have no doubt in this seller, he seems pretty kind and just made a mistake. Hopefully he can sort it out. Thank you for sharing your positive experience.

And he also wrote me a very kind mail. So I also have no doubt in this seller, he seems pretty kind and just made a mistake. Hopefully he can sort it out. Thank you for sharing your positive experience.

Its more like: Is the guy who just got a Learning Fun 2, when he paid for a LF 1, going to do the right thing.

Edited by Porte048

I love how Space Battle is the only game with no "logo" before the title. (Not counting the "coming soon" Auto Racing which we know was supposed to have a USAC Auto Racing branding/logo.) I wonder if the original plan was to have *ALL* games have a logo?

Edit: And of course, immediately after posting, I realize that Space Battle was supposed to have a logo! It was supposed to be a Battlestar Galactica tie-in!

Edited by CharonPDX
  • Like 1

I love how Space Battle is the only game with no "logo" before the title. (Not counting the "coming soon" Auto Racing which we know was supposed to have a USAC Auto Racing branding/logo.) I wonder if the original plan was to have *ALL* games have a logo?

Edit: And of course, immediately after posting, I realize that Space Battle was supposed to have a logo! It was supposed to be a Battlestar Galactica tie-in!

Did you notice the cartridge inserted in the console? :D

There was one magazine that continued to refer to USAC Auto Racing well after the cartridge was released. I've never seen anything from Mattel that said USAC Auto Racing.

Checkers has a fictitious logo. A logo on the cartridge label for every game, eg. Armor Battle, might have been nice.

Edited by mr_me

It was listed on Ebay.com, but just for about 10 seconds until I bought it. Its the same I bought some days ago and I was in contact with the seller since he had the game back (as you may know he shipped it to the wrong buyer and cancelled my order).

But in generell the best way: Just check every ebay now and then. I use Revs link collection, because it saves time: http://intellivisionrevolution.com/gamesearch

• Like 1