IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Hi all. I think I write in the right place.

I'm looking for some things. If by chance some of you had to sell them ..... it would be ok.

1) Only booklet of "Burger Time - L'heure du Burger" French-Canadian version.
2) The complete box of "Mission X" French-Canadian version.
3) "Popeye" French-Canadian version
4) "Thin Ice" version with the inscription "Thin Ice" in yellow

Thanks in advance if you can devote a moment of your time.

Very happy to be became a member of this forum.

Have a nice day.

Guest LiqMat

I must be unlucky. I've won 5 goodwill auctions and 4 of them have had packing issues with items crushed or broken.

After I win an auction with them I always write to the shipping Goodwill that the item will be used in a museum so please pack it right and that usually does the trick.

• Like 1

After I win an auction with them I always write to the shipping Goodwill that the item will be used in a museum so please pack it right and that usually does the trick.

Package came packed really good. Even had the box for the keyboard which is a plus because that was not in the pictures or description.

• Like 3

Guest LiqMat

Package came packed really good. Even had the box for the keyboard which is a plus because that was not in the pictures or description.

That's great news. Goodwill auctions can be challenging due to their creative descriptions and photos which forces you to be creative with what words you use in their search bar.

Edited by LiqMat

I have no idea why the picture is rotated. It was taken upright, my photo app shows it upright...

Also, this purchase brings me up to 96 unique games on cart; and completes my list of Coleco games. Now have all Mattel except Pinball, all Coleco, both Interphase, both Dextell, and the Sega. Of all "original" releases (not counting homebrews,) between physical carts and legally-acquired ROMs, I have all but 7 games.

Edited by CharonPDX
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, I think I promised a cool pick-up post a while back. I figured I'd show off some of my rarer acquisitions from the past few months. Some were from eBay and some were from the fine folks on AtariAge. Enjoy!

First up, I've picked up a few more double-labeled Intellivision Inc carts. These are pretty fun to hunt down and collect.

Intellivision Inc double labeled carts (05_2018)

Next up, thanks to my good friends across the Atlantic, I've acquired these 3 International Activision variants. The multilingual catalog was a pleasant bonus!

Activision International Variants (front)

Activision International Variants (back)

Over my 7 years of Intellivision collecting I've managed to find almost all of the Intellivision homebrews. I'm still missing a few, but I'm now the proud owner of a 4-Tris!

4 Tris (LTO)

This last one took a lot of effort, but I think it's in its final form (unless a set of copyright-less Intellivision Inc overlays surface). Can you guess what it is?

Intellivision Inc Backgammon (Complete 2018)

A big thanks to everyone involved in helping me find these. I'll let them identify themselves (or not) if they so choose.

• Like 6

Nice backgammon, did you get that from Humblejack?

Excellent question! I've actually had the box and manual for quite some time now. I got lucky on eBay many years ago, but it came with the green labeled cart. I've since been searching for the Intellivision Inc cart, but have only seen a few and was recent outbid on one :D Humblejack recently passed his on to me.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 1

Ok, I think I promised a cool pick-up post a while back. I figured I'd show off some of my rarer acquisitions from the past few months. Some were from eBay and some were from the fine folks on AtariAge. Enjoy!

First up, I've picked up a few more double-labeled Intellivision Inc carts. These are pretty fun to hunt down and collect.

Next up, thanks to my good friends across the Atlantic, I've acquired these 3 International Activision variants. The multilingual catalog was a pleasant bonus!

Over my 7 years of Intellivision collecting I've managed to find almost all of the Intellivision homebrews. I'm still missing a few, but I'm now the proud owner of a 4-Tris!

This last one took a lot of effort, but I think it's in its final form (unless a set of copyright-less Intellivision Inc overlays surface). Can you guess what it is?

A big thanks to everyone involved in helping me find these. I'll let them identify themselves (or not) if they so choose.

Awesome across the board! All great pickups. ?? I really haven't paid much attention to the double labelled ones but they are pretty cool. Is it just me or is it weird that there's not a Baseball? Does it exist?

Awesome across the board! All great pickups. ?? I really haven't paid much attention to the double labelled ones but they are pretty cool. Is it just me or is it weird that there's not a Baseball? Does it exist?

There do seem to be a lot of sports ones. I can't remember if I've seen a Baseball one or not. With my recent additions I now own most or all of the ones I've seen. Golf, Skiing, and Mission X are pretty easy to find and probably the most common, FYI.

Is "Backgammon" really that rare? I only ask because I have one CIB in my inventory. I'll have to check, but I believe it's the licensed "ABPA" edition in gatefold box, which looks slightly different from yours.

Is it the "white-labeled" one that is rare then? Personally, I rather own the very original released by Mattel, with the license stamp and the colour booklet, but then again I prize quality over "collectionitist." ;)

I never was much of a collector. :dunce:

-dZ.

The Mattel versions of Backgammon are not rare at all but the Intellivision Inc. version is very rare.

Gotcha. Well, that kind of sucks, because I always thought that Intellivision Inc.'s products looked cheap and flimsy.